💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are You Wearing To Joanne World Tour?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I'm seriously struggling with what I should/want to wear to Joanne. I was thinking vintage "The Fame" Gaga inspired outfits but now I'm thinking more of a cowboy-esq outfit. What do you think?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind
Just now, Hi its nick said:

Do a mix then

My original theme would've been black leather and gold origami diamonds.. not sure I can merge the two

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, HighwayLover said:

My original theme would've been black leather and gold origami diamonds.. not sure I can merge the two

Add a black Joaanne Hat then

Hello Gaga

Teal Ambition

This look

lady-gaga.jpg?quality=80

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Radio Ga Ga

It's gonna be November where my concert is, I'm just gonna go jeans and jacket :laughga:

StuckInMyMind
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

This look

lady-gaga.jpg?quality=80

I was watching the Perfect Illusion video when I started to rethink my decision to wear origami! This seems to be the best option, however my mother-in-law will be with us so I don't know if short shorts are appropriate when she'll be there

StuckInMyMind
3 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

It's gonna be November where my concert is, I'm just gonna go jeans and jacket :laughga:

I'm going in October so I'm uncertain of how the weather will be XD I'll also have to take the tube to get to the arena so I don't wanna look too... strange

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, HighwayLover said:

I'm going in October so I'm uncertain of how the weather will be XD I'll also have to take the tube to get to the arena so I don't wanna look too... strange

I'm taking an uber, and I'm not very daring, and I also dunno where u gays even get these extravagant costumes

so yeah, I'm gonna wear casual clothes

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I'm taking an uber, and I'm not very daring, and I also dunno where u gays even get these extravagant costumes

so yeah, I'm gonna wear casual clothes

I'm flying to London from Newquay just because I wanna go the day before to see some old friends, myself and my partner will have to take an Uber from the airport to the hotel but I've never used Uber before, are they reliable?

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Gaga t-shirt, and black skinny jeans and converse. 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Gaga t-shirt, and black skinny jeans and converse. 

That'll be my boyfriend too, but it's his first time seeing Gaga so I wanna get him to dress up

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, HighwayLover said:

That'll be my boyfriend too, but it's his first time seeing Gaga so I wanna get him to dress up

nah, i dont do the dress up. 

Spoiler

Im one of the few straight fans, so I prefer just being casual aha 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived