💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are You Wearing To Joanne World Tour?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

Gagasince08

This is my first Gaga concert since I've been a die hard fan of hers for almost nine years now, and to be honest I am a little nervous I am dressing up but I was wondering if wearing leotards were okay? 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart

I have no idea what to wear! I'm not super out there with clothes so I'm thinking a pink baseball cap, white sneakers, and some regular clothes idk

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

NIghtmareElm
1 hour ago, Gagasince08 said:

This is my first Gaga concert since I've been a die hard fan of hers for almost nine years now, and to be honest I am a little nervous I am dressing up but I was wondering if wearing leotards were okay? 

As long as you're not naked or don't have any hateful symbols on you, you can wear whatever you want.  

If you decide to wear any clothing made of meat, make sure it's cooked.  

NIghtmareElm

I'm probably gonna wear the shortest shorts I can find and I'll change into a Gaga shirt when I get there.  

Miguel blas

I swear LA monsters wear funny outragous fan outfits I’m sure it’s like that everywhere else too but for god sakes please don’t try copying the Joanne era the outfits where sooooo lameeee 

Gagasince08
11 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

As long as you're not naked or don't have any hateful symbols on you, you can wear whatever you want.  

If you decide to wear any clothing made of meat, make sure it's cooked.  

Thanks Joey yeah it's a red leotard and of course I'm sporting the blond wig and if worse comes to worse I can always bring a change of clothes if it's not covered enough. 

FentyGa

giphy.gif
Is this a big part of Gaga concerts? I've been a fan since 2008 but I've never seen her live so

Gagasince08
1 hour ago, maxblac said:

giphy.gif
Is this a big part of Gaga concerts? I've been a fan since 2008 but I've never seen her live so

About dressing up? You can dress up if you want to or not want to it's all up to you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Gagasince08
On 6/25/2017 at 6:00 PM, LGfan6969 said:

I'm not THAT gay so probably just normal "out" wear.

Umm I'm not even gay but that doesn't stop me o.0 

Archived