šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

It 2017 teaser trailer

Trepadation

Featured Posts

Trepadation

Ā 

EDIT: So this is for the part 1 of the movie (the losers) and then there'll part 2 (the adults).Ā 

Ā 

weed

I read the thread titleĀ like "it me" but "it 2017"Ā :diane:

Ā 

this trailer looks sooo good, I'm so pumped

Cailleach

The ending is giving me the ring teaseĀ :gaycat:

That's not very born this way of you

Anderson123

Damn it looks so good and actually scary. I hope it lives up to the hype that they've been creating since last year.Ā 

AJK273

My concern is that they are going to turn pennywise into jumpscare fodder, The whole point of pennywise being creepy is that he builds the trust of the kids he kills by being nice that's what makes him so creepy is his unpredictability. It feels like this one they are going to go for in your face gory scary jumpscare clown and if so then they have thoroughly missed the point.Ā :cryga:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Pity Party

It actually looks good. As much as I enjoyed the original and I adore Tim Curry it was far from perfect.Ā 

teenagechrist

I loved the original and this looks very good! BUT...

34 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

My concern is that they are going to turn pennywise into jumpscare fodder, The whole point of pennywise being creepy is that he builds the trust of the kids he kills by being nice that's what makes him so creepy is his unpredictability. It feels like this one they are going to go for in your face gory scary jumpscare clown and if so then they have thoroughly missed the point.Ā :cryga:

I am worriedĀ about this, I hope they don't fill the movie with jumpscares... :toofunny:

feeling so hot tamale

En_Sabah_Nur
7 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I loved the original and this looks very good! BUT...

I am worriedĀ about this, I hope they don't fill the movie with jumpscares... :toofunny:

A lil jump scare or 2,Ā here or there never hurt nobody. Ā :poot:

Ā 

Egypt. W

junolxf

It looks good. I wish Cary Fukunaga directed it (he was the first choice), but yeah, this looks cool too.Ā 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

AJK273
50 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

A lil jump scare or 2,Ā here or there never hurt nobody. Ā :poot:

Ā 

Ā 

Its not having the jumpscares that bothers me it's them turning the character from clever and manipulative to just a generic scary movie monster clown

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived