Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Scrapped RedOne songs for ASIB?

nattuggla

Featured Posts

nattuggla
16 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

imagine being so obsessed w/ RedOne's LG5 outtakes to reach for the stars

Well I was elucidating my point above your post. But it seems like people rather are swinging the bat than reading the whole text and thinking some steps further.

It's a pity that in this way a promising discussion get's destroyed by taking things out of context.

• 4 weeks later...
yes and

Hey 
The Cure is already here and Joanne EP with dance bops is coming :sure:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

MonsterofFame
On 3/29/2017 at 3:59 PM, Edonis said:

When was RedOne ever pissed? Why do LMs continue to run this narrative? :oprah:

During/after the BTW sessions, Gaga and RedOne had a falling out. She didn't work with him at all for ARTPOP (despite him being essential every prior album) and whenever either of them were asked about one another, vague distant answers were given. 

This was practically confirmed last year when RedOne talked about their new music in an interview and said something along the lines of them reuniting, repairing their relationship, and that "her mind is in a much better, cleaner place now." 

Edonis
Just now, MonsterofFame said:

During/after the BTW sessions, Gaga and RedOne had a falling out. She didn't work with him at all for ARTPOP (despite him being essential every prior album) and whenever either of them were asked about one another, vague distant answers were given. 

This was practically confirmed last year when RedOne talked about their new music in an interview and said something along the lines of them reuniting, repairing their relationship, and that "her mind is in a much better, cleaner place now." 

Oh I am aware of the BTW drama :giveup: I was talking about recently. Many LMs keep saying that RedOne and Gaga fell out again a second time since none of his music was on Joanne (Angel Down says hello).

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Oh I am aware of the BTW drama :giveup: I was talking about recently. Many LMs keep saying that RedOne and Gaga fell out again a second time since none of his music was on Joanne (Angel Down says hello).

Oh okay. I doubt it too. I'm still convinced that Gaga including the RedOne Work Tape on Joanne was only done as a thank-you to him and so that something they worked on would be released. It was very unusual for her to put a Demo on a finished record, and it wasn't different enough (like the Alejandro demo, etc.) to really justify using it as a bonus track.

Archived