💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rupaul's Fave Gaga Song is NOBTR

crushedlemonice

Featured Posts

crushedlemonice

From Rupaul's billboard interview

Lady Gaga stopped by for the premiere. She was brilliant. What’s your favorite Gaga song?
You know, I believe it’s the one I did with her called “Fashion.” I love that song. Also, there’s this other one that’s part of this unreleased package that floated around the internet called “Nothing On But The Radio.” I don’t know the story behind it. I have a whole album of b-sides and unreleased Lady Gaga stuff. I don’t know how I got it.

You know, I’m a music freak. I'm sort of like the Underground Railroad of music people.  They send me things and I'll send them things because we love music so much.

Lady Gaga seemed genuinely touched seeing the queens recreating her iconic looks. Now that the episode has aired, were there any off-camera moments you wish the audience had seen?
I think the camera pretty much captured the vibe of the room. She was right in her element: she loves dressing up, she loves playing with identities and characters. She relates to that little nerdy kid outcast who finds freedom in performance and taking on different identities. I think the episode really captured how genuinely moved she was.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7743468/rupaul-drag-race-gaga-bowie-trump-interview

River

"I don’t know how I got it." yeah yeah.. it's the PBay honey, you know it, I know it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sunny

I have a whole album of b-sides and unreleased Lady Gaga stuff. I don’t know how I got it. :oprah: They send me things and I'll send them things because we love music so much. :oprah:

Y'all little-insiders / hackers better get to work

I like dancin', and ponies....

PerfectIllusion
11 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

I believe it’s the one I did with her called “Fashion.” 

!

JustAnotherDay
4 minutes ago, Sunny said:

I have a whole album of b-sides and unreleased Lady Gaga stuff. I don’t know how I got it. :oprah: They send me things and I'll send them things because we love music so much. :oprah:

Y'all little-insiders / hackers better get to work

I'm pretty sure he's just talking about one of those random unreleased compilations most of us have on our phones.

was NickARTPOP

PanPikus

Good 😃 NOBTR is great song. One of the best from unreleased Gaga's stuff :music:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

VOLANTIS

@ChicaSkas Get that promo sis. There's a 99% chance Ru got it from here. :excited2:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I'm pretty sure he's just talking about one of those random unreleased compilations most of us have on our phones.

Preach mama

Archived