Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Club Music

baptism

Featured Posts

baptism

I'm throwing a party/DJing at a nightclub for the first time in more than a year and I'm sort of out of touch with new/good club/dance songs What're your favorite things to hear at the club?

Mostly looking for good remixes and high energy tunes, but I could really use your help! xoxo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Slayne

there hundreds of songs I would bop to in a club but looking at the taste of my peers, my opinion is irrelevant because the GP has completely different taste than me 

KURUSHITOVSKA

:giveup: circuit house (i dont like those parties but the music is just >>>>)

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

20 minutes ago, baptism said:

I'm throwing a party/DJing at a nightclub for the first time in more than a year and I'm sort of out of touch with new/good club/dance songs What're your favorite things to hear at the club?

Mostly looking for good remixes and high energy tunes, but I could really use your help! xoxo

Just don't do dubstep/edm-ish stuff. It's so popular out here (in AZ) and it's completely abysmal to dance to. . Personally I'm so tired of top 40 and hot 100 and appreciate when a DJ plays something different but is still a complete bop. 

Shameless plug: Play A-YO and John Wayne  :giggle:  (They played it both at a club here and people got their lives to it). OH and Perfect Ilusion; help the good sis rise!

baptism

K wasn't necessarily hoping for people to just say Gaga, I've obviously heard Gaga's music lol but also @Hi its nick that song is already on my set.

juju
47 minutes ago, baptism said:

when's the party?

remind me to send you some, also what kind of club it is (urban,gay, etc) and I'll send some bops.

❤ x ❤

baptism
Just now, jujubae said:

when's the party?

remind me to send you some, also what kind of club it is (urban,gay, etc) and I'll send some bops.

Omg yes please!! It's April 7th at a gay club that a lot of ravers also go to. 

DeMarco

Britney Spears - Gimme More :giggle:

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Archived