💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best place to seat in a show?

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Hey everyone!

I am going to buy the tickets for my first Lady Gaga show this Friday (:excited2:) and I have some doubts about where to sit.
I am attending Gaga's show in Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi:

PalauSantJordi_EndstageStanding.gif

011_palau_sant_jordi_interiors_barcelona

I have never been to big venue like this before so I don't know what's the best spot too see the show.
I was thinking about the sectors 105, 104 but maybe I can't see the whole stage. I also don't know if it's better the right side or the left side!
I have so many doubts, please share your experiences :giveup:

Besides, standing would be absolutely stupid if I can't camp the days before right?

Buddy

The last 2 tours Gaga has made it so no matter where you are in the pit, usually you get close to her. During the BTW Ball I didn't camp out at all, yet I was able to be the closest person to her at times. Actually the people who ran to the front of the stage were the furthest from her overall.

Sepsami

If her stages this year are comparable to previous tours there's nothing to worry about, the runways always make it so that you're going to be close to her at one point :diane:

GagaxGrande

At artRAVE I came 2 hours before the show and I got in front row!! It all depends how the line outside the venue is set up. Antwerp was very messy so basically me and my mum walked to the front of the line and sat there :giggle:

I'd go for standing because you'll be able to get the closest to Gaga. ❤ But that really depends on the person I guess.

And if you've the money you could get the Come To Mama package for early entry! 

Anyway, good luck with buying your ticket!!! I hope you're able to see Gaga

xoxo, Joanne

Blade

ummm you don't wanna sit at a Gaga concert, believe me. The party is in the pit, where everyone stands/dances.

JustifyMyLove

I'm gonna get sector 113 cause from these A-TT venue stage thing leak, theres a high possibility the people who is in these sectors can get very close to her without being in GA

Honestly I don't like GA cause I cannot stand for a lot of time bc my back will hurt a lot, so I'll get the 120€ ones

Also that specific sector bc I want to see the screens and everything fron the front even if I'm far, by example I don't like 117 bc youre watching the show looking to the seats in front of you and turning my neck the whole time to watch the screens will feel weird for sure

What I don't know is if I need to camp b4 the show for a seat, basically bc it's numbered and I can't leave my city while I have class days b4 for sitting on the seat I bought

Julia Volkova #1 stan

That J
47 minutes ago, Buddy said:

The last 2 tours Gaga has made it so no matter where you are in the pit, usually you get close to her. During the BTW Ball I didn't camp out at all, yet I was able to be the closest person to her at times. Actually the people who ran to the front of the stage were the furthest from her overall.

That's basically what happened to some monsters at artRAVE because Gaga wasn't on the main stage very much at all.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

If your not a GA person. I'd recommend picking 105, 123, or 113. Those ticket prices are lower and depending on the stage you can always get a good view!

Radio Ga Ga
On 3/29/2017 at 9:11 AM, MonsterJames333 said:

That's basically what happened to some monsters at artRAVE because Gaga wasn't on the main stage very much at all.  

Wait, so I bought my Come to mama package for nothing?

where should I stand then once I get to get in?

That J
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Wait, so I bought my Come to mama package for nothing?

where should I stand then once I get to get in?

Oh no...totally doesn't mean you bought something for nothing!!   My apologies. The artRAVE layout was just a unique beast.  

In full honesty, your best bet is to check here for when the stage layout is officially revealed.  If you only spoil one thing about the show, spoil THAT because it's important to learn.  It will give us all a better idea of how things will be.  I chose seats this time because I wanna relax this go round. Lol.   You'll have plenty of options of where to go and typically she's all over the place anyway so you'll have some moments regardless.  No fear!   Just watch for the official stage thread hopefully coming pretty soon!  😉

That J

Also to add, the Come to Momma Package looked good.  I would've gone a package route had I not found phenomenal seats, lower level, super close, third row.   But I did so I went for those.  What surprised me is how I'm literally rows away from some Perfect Illusion Packages. Yet mine were regular ticket price on Ticketmaster during the pre-sale.   Had I gone for a package, it would've been C2M or the big splurge of the backstage deal. 

Radio Ga Ga
43 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Oh no...totally doesn't mean you bought something for nothing!!   My apologies. The artRAVE layout was just a unique beast.  

In full honesty, your best bet is to check here for when the stage layout is officially revealed.  If you only spoil one thing about the show, spoil THAT because it's important to learn.  It will give us all a better idea of how things will be.  I chose seats this time because I wanna relax this go round. Lol.   You'll have plenty of options of where to go and typically she's all over the place anyway so you'll have some moments regardless.  No fear!   Just watch for the official stage thread hopefully coming pretty soon!  😉

Ok thank u sis!! This is getting me so excited!

That J
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Ok thank u sis!! This is getting me so excited!

Omg I'm excited too!!!   It's a long wait for me but the wait is always worth it.  There's just something extra special about a Lady Gaga Concert Experience.  There's nothing like it.  You will have a blast and I look forward to hopefully reading all about it!!!    🙌

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Omg I'm excited too!!!   It's a long wait for me but the wait is always worth it.  There's just something extra special about a Lady Gaga Concert Experience.  There's nothing like it.  You will have a blast and I look forward to hopefully reading all about it!!!    🙌

It's also my first gaga concert

im gonna have zero expectation, that way she can completely snatch my wig

That J
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

It's also my first gaga concert

im gonna have zero expectation, that way she can completely snatch my wig

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!   Ah, I'm so pumped for you now.  Stay hyped. Congrats on your first show and I hope there's many more to come for you.   Get ready, my friend.  It's gonna be a wild night.  

Archived