đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Johnny Depp, Elton John + David Furnish attend Gaga's Birthday

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa

Ugh. Johnny Depp? After what went down with Amber? Blah. Gaga contradicts herself once again. :toofunny:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga
2 hours ago, nytimes said:

also her bf / agent at CAA is Johnny's agent 

This explains a lot. I wonder who else out of his roster she'll start becoming friendly with as a result?? :oprah:

asana15

The guy on the left is Danny Bennett - Tony's son. He's also a president/CEO of a jazz label within UMG.

022.jpg

Pacify Him

It feels like just yesterday when Gaga had her 30th birthday, with Kylie, Lana, and the rest

I’m getting on your nerves

why does she keep hanging with destructive ppl? I know Gaga considers herself a mess but girl...why hang, work and/or talk to ppl like Johnny Depp, R. Kelly, Lindsey Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Terry Richardson etc...

MaybeKermit

Am I the only one who starts seeing Gaga's biographical movie whenever I see pics like this?

I really cant wait to see a movie about her life in 10yrs or sth and we"ll be like omg this scene was from the pics we saw of her 31st birthday :giveup:

merlot
19 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

Get her in touch with Manson again Johnny :giveup: give me that full on collab

Johnny is a friend with Marilyn? 

merlot
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

why does she keep hanging with destructive ppl? I know Gaga considers herself a mess but girl...why hang, work and/or talk to ppl like Johnny Depp, R. Kelly, Lindsey Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Terry Richardson etc...

ugh y'all are so judgy, we literally don't know these people and what happens behind closed doors 

we only know what the media show us 

Jenniferella
3 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Mind your own business

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

EmiRivington
17 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

This explains a lot. I wonder who else out of his roster she'll start becoming friendly with as a result?? :oprah:

Miley Cyrus please :classy:

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

YaaaasGaga
3 minutes ago, EmiRivington said:

Miley Cyrus please :classy:

They haven't been spotted together in forever now :(

Archived