3EBBFF1700000578-4360046-image-a-58_1490

Edited 24 minutes ago by YaaaasGaga
Pictures added

i want pics of this look :tony:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

now the real question is when is she gonna open her presents!!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

666 others

Johnny Depp?

giphy.gif

Could a Hollywood Vampires collab be on its way? :oprah:

:holyshit:

sara57
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

This is the randomest group of people for her to spend her birthday with. Where are all of her close friends? I guess maybe they're going to have a proper get together later in the week or something. But Johnny Depp of all people? It just seems odd to me that he's one of the 3 people she spends her birthday with. I don't care, it's just interesting to think about lol. I wonder if she gave him any sage advice and helped him towards a path of betterment.

It was said that Johnny joined Gaga and a group of her closest friends. So that means they were there as well, we just didn't see them since they're not so important like Johnny and Elton I guess.

Roman

2 birthdays in a row she looks amazing as fuсk, invites tons of celebs, and we get little to no photos ;( Come oon

mdr

666 others
11 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

Why everyone so casual while Gaga dressed like a goddess 

Spoiler

Jk.. Gaga looks great :wub::worship2:

:holyshit:

SpookyKid

Get her in touch with Manson again Johnny :giveup: give me that full on collab

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is the randomest group of people for her to spend her birthday with. Where are all of her close friends? I guess maybe they're going to have a proper get together later in the week or something. But Johnny Depp of all people? It just seems odd to me that he's one of the 3 people she spends her birthday with. I don't care, it's just interesting to think about lol. I wonder if she gave him any sage advice and helped him towards a path of betterment.

Must be for acting

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

Imagine being the waiter for that table, it would be so good, I hope they left a decent tip. 

Gaga left the server a copy of ARTPOP

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

I feel like this was also the case with her 30th, so many obscure celebs. I'm sure Gaga has a behind closed doors party with her nearest and dearest, she just doesn't post it. 

Her 30th had Taylor Swift

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

freebit
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

It's hard to see who was all there just by paparazzi pics alone. Johnny Depp is Christian's friend. It looks like it was a mix of both her friends and his (for example, it looks like Samantha Ronson was there as well). You also have to consider that the paps aren't going to bother to photograph her non-famous friends.

That J
25 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Get her in touch with Manson again Johnny :giveup: give me that full on collab

YES!!!!!!!!!!   He has a new album coming (sometime)...it's a perfect time for a Joanne Say10 mix!!!   🤘🏻

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived