Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Johnny Depp, Elton John + David Furnish attend Gaga's Birthday

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga

"A testing 12-months appeared to have taken their toll as Hollywood veteran Johnny Depp helped Lady Gaga celebrate her 31st birthday on Tuesday evening.

The celebrated actor, 53, revealed a markedly thinner frame as he made his way into Los Angeles restaurant Gjelina for an intimate dinner with the outlandish singer and a select group of her closest friends."

"With the dust finally settled on Depp's troubles, the actor had good company in the form of Sir Elton and his filmmaker husband David Furnish, 54."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4360046/Johnny-Depp-reveals-thinner-features.html#ixzz4ciEm0rSS 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I never even knew Gaga and Johnny Depp were friends :oprah:

3EBB634900000578-4360046-image-a-1_149073EBBFED600000578-4360046-image-a-57_14903EBB613100000578-4360046-image-a-38_14903EBB616500000578-4360046-image-m-37_14903EBBFF1700000578-4360046-image-a-58_1490

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Interesting

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HolyDelRey

'I don't have famous friends' - Lady Gaga

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

HOTNebraskaGuy

3EBBFF6E00000578-4360046-image-a-56_1490

3EBBFED600000578-4360046-image-a-57_1490

3EBBFF1700000578-4360046-image-a-58_1490

Los Angeles 

HOTNebraskaGuy

3EBBFF6E00000578-4360046-image-a-56_1490

Last night (3/28) in Los Angeles 

Helxig
3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Pics? 

There are pics on the website posted in the OP lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

This is the randomest group of people for her to spend her birthday with. Where are all of her close friends? I guess maybe they're going to have a proper get together later in the week or something. But Johnny Depp of all people? It just seems odd to me that he's one of the 3 people she spends her birthday with. I don't care, it's just interesting to think about lol. I wonder if she gave him any sage advice and helped him towards a path of betterment.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bolkins

Imagine being the waiter for that table, it would be so good, I hope they left a decent tip. 

Bolkins
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is the randomest group of people for her to spend her birthday with. Where are all of her close friends? I guess maybe they're going to have a proper get together later in the week or something. But Johnny Depp of all people? It just seems odd to me that he's one of the 3 people she spends her birthday with. I don't care, it's just interesting to think about lol. I wonder if she gave him any sage advice and helped him towards a path of betterment.

I feel like this was also the case with her 30th, so many obscure celebs. I'm sure Gaga has a behind closed doors party with her nearest and dearest, she just doesn't post it. 

GABEL
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Maybe he's in her new movie?:ladyhaha:

Bebe

I used to love Johnny Depp, but after everything with Amber Heard and the video of him smashing things in the kitchen and yelling...

Gaga can hang around whoever she likes, but I don't really trust the guy.

Archived