3 hours ago, merlot said:

Johnny is a friend with Marilyn? 

Yeah, they played live many times and he is in his (s)AINT music video

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

You guys have to remember when A list parties go down, Bobby or a PR person from her team has to invite people. So Johnny was probably invited via PR I doubt Gaga even spoke to him the whole night.

This was probably a PR party for her to mingle with music and acting people to try and get some connections like her last birthday party was too. She probably had an actual party with friends and family  I mean we know she visited Elton's home (or he came to her's idk) too

Evan Peters

Gaga and Johnny have been friends since 2013, quit crying about it, it ain't gonna change **** :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
13 minutes ago, gagzus said:

You guys have to remember when A list parties go down, Bobby or a PR person from her team has to invite people. So Johnny was probably invited via PR I doubt Gaga even spoke to him the whole night.

This was probably a PR party for her to mingle with music and acting people to try and get some connections like her last birthday party was too. She probably had an actual party with friends and family  I mean we know she visited Elton's home (or he came to her's idk) too

They have literally been friends since 2013 :air: why are y'all like this 

emma roberts is an abuser

sirensofthedawn
25 minutes ago, gagzus said:

pretty sure her new old man is the reason he was there since i'm pretty sure he's one of his clients, which is one more reason to not like this guy tbh lmao. 

(he's sitting right next to him in this video)

gagzus
39 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

They have literally been friends since 2013  why are y'all like this 

Because I ain't here for her befriending a misogynist and domestic abuser 

9 hours ago, merlot said:

ugh y'all are so judgy, we literally don't know these people and what happens behind closed doors 

we only know what the media show us 

I'm sorry but all the ppl I mentioned have really troubling behavior. 

Terry Richardson has been accused of violating a ton of young models (some underage).

Johnny Depp literally has a video of him scaring and threatening his ex wife and shattering a wine bottle.

R. Kelly has slept with underage girls and pissed on them.

Charlie Sheen abused and caused fear in his ex wife's life as documented on official police reports that leaked and has literally slept with women without protection while knowing that he has an STD.

The only person I mentioned that we should actually feel bad for is Lindsey Lohan because she is only hurting herself unlike the men mentioned above who have hurt innocent people around them.

Try victimizing them all you want but at the end of the day these guys are bad news. 

8 hours ago, Jenniferella said:

Mind your own business

Why don't you get some manners? 

The media reports on this stuff and it is in front of our faces so I will obviously build an opinion. We are humans and judge what is presented to us all the time. It's just some of us share our opinion whilst others don't i guess. 

merlot
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

I'm sorry but all the ppl I mentioned have really troubling behavior. 

Terry Richardson has been accused of violating a ton of young models (some underage).

Johnny Depp literally has a video of him scaring and threatening his ex wife and shattering a wine bottle.

R. Kelly has slept with underage girls and pissed on them.

Charlie Sheen abused and caused fear in his ex wife's life as documented on official police reports that leaked and has literally slept with women without protection while knowing that he has an STD.

The only person I mentioned that we should actually feel bad for is Lindsey Lohan because she is only hurting herself unlike the men mentioned above who have hurt innocent people around them.

Try victimizing them all you want but at the end of the day these guys are bad news. 

i know what they did

but don't you think they deserve a second chance?

all i'm saying is that they might actually be good people but made mistakes who knows

and maybe gaga sees something good in them 

YaaaasGaga
3 hours ago, Derpplause said:

Will Johnny Depp star in ha new short film? :oprah: 

could you IMAGINE

JustYouandI
On 3/29/2017 at 9:04 AM, alp0707 said:

Why everyone so casual while Gaga dressed like a goddess 

Because she is the Birthday queen.

Archived