💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you bored of Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

I'm not bored of her or the era (yet) but it seems like 80% of the fan base is. So why are you bored and what can make you excited again? 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really need anything from Gaga at the moment tbh I recently found some good new music from other peoples suggestions to get into while awaiting LG6 :sis:

Computer

Yes.

Joanne era didn't do a lot for me.  When I was completely obsessed with every move in the other eras.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TheKillerQueen

This era has been very underwhelming. This may sound selfish but I miss seeing her everywhere dominating the world. :\ I will always love her though, regardless on where she takes her career. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Pacify Him

If she were only to focus on her Joanne era, I'd be. But then the bitch had to perform at a SBHTS and act out scenes for a movie :air: 

I’m getting on your nerves

juju

Joanne has been everything I ever wanted and needed; fans will, in a few years, grow to appreciate it more I think. It takes a certain appreciation for the themes present this time around, which a lot of the younger fans don't seem to understand. They're used to the over the top Gaga, not the more subliminal, understated Gaga.

❤ x ❤

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I'm not bored of her or the era (yet) but it seems like 80% of the fan base is. So why are you bored and what can make you excited again? 

Lol well if she could yell at my landlord for banning me from blasting born this way while I'm in the shower then I'd be as happy as a clam lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FRANK1991

it's hard to be excited to anything when you are not going to the Joanne Tour and it doesn't seem like there will be anything else other then the tour and Coachella so..........before LG6 I'll be listening to other artists

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

TimisaMonster

Bored of gaga? No...

JOANNE ERA...YES

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GypsyRomance

No, No, Kinda and No :sweat:

it's a healing album after AP so i actually don't expect more massive upto LG6 :staymad:

monketsharona

Honestly I don't really need her music right now :yay:

I just wait for LG6 (or / and ASIB album), for the moment it's only about other artists to me

Archived