Gaga Gets New Hairstyle

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
16 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Give me that hair color that I love!! I think she looks so much better as a light brunette rather than that damaged fried blonde. 

:applause:  tell ha :applause: 

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

FrankGutz

tbh she looks more fierce & hot with that color

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

hausofkc
2 minutes ago, Martin Garrix said:

tell ha  

I'm a female and I know how it is. I used to dye my hair blonde and it killed my hair drastically. I'm finally back to my natural color which is almost the color she is sporting and my hair has gotten so much healthier. I'm sure she will touch it again in a few weeks like she always does. 

Alien Tulip
34 minutes ago, edgy said:

Welp, there goes our chances for getting a pop album anytime soon! :smh:

We just got a pop album 5 months ago. It's not even been half a year. Chill :smh: 

Anyway I love her brunette! She looks gorgeous and regal here! I love her blonde too but BlondeGa can take a long rest for now. It's healthier for Gaga's hair too.

Alien Tulip
7 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

I'm a female and I know how it is. I used to dye my hair blonde and it killed my hair drastically. I'm finally back to my natural color which is almost the color she is sporting and my hair has gotten so much healthier. I'm sure she will touch it again in a few weeks like she always does. 

We'll see. If it is indeed for ASIB then she'll probably keep it until the summer. She can always wear a blonde wig. She had black hair for a whole year from 2014 to 2015 too.

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

We'll see. If it is indeed for ASIB then she'll probably keep it until the summer. She can always wear a blonde wig. She had black hair for a whole year from 2014 to 2015 too.

I think she'll dye it back to blonde for the JWT... unless she wears a wig for it, which I'd surprised if she did since she doesn't really sport wigs that much anymore (however it's probably much more convenient). 

I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed brunette all year though. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DeanWinchester

Gagz going black/brunette

Katy going blonde

a revorse experiens

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Phlop

I prefer her blonde, but she can rock it.

I hope she keeps it longer this time though, she tends to go back and forth and damaging her hair 

BYE

1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

It's like 2012 but without the mall lip injections, weed addictions, and physically breaking down:giveup:

BrunetteGa, It's been a long time since you've came around. 

cheek fillers now, can't be addicted to weed, true

I live for the new style I wanna see it down and I wonder if she's gonna keep it for the tour

Archived