💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

RedOne wishes Happy Birthday and shares a cute photo!

Rifek

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I mean, they made like 8 songs together for Joanne. That is quite a lot, I don't think Gaga would make that many songs if she didn't actually feel the chemistry while working with him. She would probably do like a song or two and then move on. 

But it's very clear to me that, when working together, both of them are highly creative and I am just a little sad that Gaga is letting all these songs go and not releasing them. I get it, an album can' have 40 tracks, but come on. She can release them separately or something. It's a shame that we can't hear them because I am sure they are amazing! (Angel Down, hello!!!)

I know right? so much wasted potential...I mean I don't even need or want her to release the Redone tracks as a re release or EP. I would be content if she just simply released them on soundcloud or something at least :/ 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
7 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

She worked in the studio for a few weeks with him and included none of his produced songs on her album. She wasted his time and money, nothing came out of it. It was rude of her

Artists do this all the time. It's part of the industry. He was just pissed because he thought the songs were really good, which is fair, but it's also typical for people in his line of work. Also, pretty sure she would've still paid him for his studio time...

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Harry
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

Artists do this all the time. It's part of the industry. He was just pissed because he thought the songs were really good, which is fair, but it's also typical for people in his line of work. Also, pretty sure she would've still paid him for his studio time...

Absolutely. There is no way he paid for those sessions. That would never happen. An artist hires a producer to work and it's a profession like any other. The artist wants to create something? They book the studio time as well as the services of anyone they need with them.

Chic
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Absolutely. There is no way he paid for those sessions. That would never happen. An artist hires a producer to work and it's a profession like any other. The artist wants to create something? They book the studio time as well as the services of anyone they need with them.

Plot twist: RedOne is the artist and he hired Gaga for her time

Harry
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Plot twist: RedOne is the artist and he hired Gaga for her time

Now that would be an interesting twist. He rejected Gaga's work this whole time, not the other way around :udidnt:

nattuggla
8 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I mean, they made like 8 songs together for Joanne. That is quite a lot, I don't think Gaga would make that many songs if she didn't actually feel the chemistry while working with him. She would probably do like a song or two and then move on. 

But it's very clear to me that, when working together, both of them are highly creative and I am just a little sad that Gaga is letting all these songs go and not releasing them. I get it, an album can' have 40 tracks, but come on. She can release them separately or something. It's a shame that we can't hear them because I am sure they are amazing! (Angel Down, hello!!!)

I still have the feeling that she will release the songs somehow... In the end she had a different idea about Joanne and maybe she thought that the scrapped songs could fit better to another future project?! ASIB? LG6? EP? Re-release?

Remember, RedOne said that they created one beautiful ballad which apparently is "Angel Down". I bet the other ones are more uptempo songs. Also many people say that PI and DIC are the songs which are the least cohesive songs to the rest of the album..... So I guess they would never have fit to the rest of the album.

TheKillerQueen

I love how he is one of her biggest supporters since the beginning, even though GaGa scrapped him for Mark, who barely openly supports her. :nails: You never see Mark posting anything about her. 

Go back to RedOne PLEASEEEE. :giveup:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

15 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

She worked in the studio for a few weeks with him and included none of his produced songs on her album. She wasted his time and money, nothing came out of it. It was rude of her

Um, Angel Down says hello. 

AshIey
4 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I love how he is one of her biggest supporters since the beginning, even though GaGa scrapped him for Mark, who barely openly supports her.  You never see Mark posting anything about her. 

Go back to RedOne PLEASEEEE. :giveup:

He doesn't talk about her any more or less than Redone does. He also wished her a happy birthday, posted about her on International Woman's Day, and defended her against the Chainsmokers.

monketsharona
19 hours ago, LGHunter said:

After gagz treated him so badly.

She didn't :toofunny:

RedOne already said everything is doing great between them

monketsharona
19 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

Who said nothing came from this ? Gaga is known to use some of her old material sometimes...

I don't think she promissed him anything, he actually said many times he didn't know if she would use it..

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Gaga and RedOne are great friends and they eventually will work again together in the future... Joanne is only one album ;) 

LGHunter
20 hours ago, freebit said:

She didn't. If she actually did, he likely wouldn't post about her.

19 hours ago, M Monstre said:

She made an artistic decision to put Mark Ronson as the lead proudcer for the album. They're fine, she didn't treat him badly because then he obviously wouldn't have posted anything on her birthday.

I swear, some of you guys stir up drama for no reason at all. Just because they worked together did not guarantee that any of his songs would be on her next album.

19 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

She didn't waste his time as producing is his job and he surely was compensated for it, so not sure what you mean by wasting his money either.

19 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

She doesn't HAVE TO include anyone's work on her album if she changes her mind though. 

I'm sure he got paid, right? 

Anyway, he wouldn't be posting about her if he was upset and neither should we. 

10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Who said nothing came from this ? Gaga is known to use some of her old material sometimes...

I don't think she promissed him anything, he actually said many times he didn't know if she would use it..

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Gaga and RedOne are great friends and they eventually will work again together in the future... Joanne is only one album ;) 

Receipts?

Reality
1 minute ago, LGHunter said:

Receipts?

What the hell are you talking about? All we've said is that Gaga wasn't obligated to use his songs. RedOne and Gaga are friends, and obviously still are.

The problem is that you people think that she's being "so disrespectful" and "rude" for not including his songs on the album. While I love RedOne and his work with Gaga, Gaga is under no circumstance obligated or forced to use his songs.

They probably just weren't what she wanted her next album to be and that's okay.

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

LGHunter
Just now, M Monstre said:

What the hell are you talking about? All we've said is that Gaga wasn't obligated to use his songs. RedOne and Gaga are friends, and obviously still are.

The problem is that you people think that she's being "so disrespectful" and "rude" for not including his songs on the album. While I love RedOne and his work with Gaga, Gaga is under no circumstance obligated or forced to use his songs.

They probably just weren't what she wanted her next album to be and that's okay.

I just asked for proof. #nohate

Archived