Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

RedOne wishes Happy Birthday and shares a cute photo!

Rifek

Featured Posts

sipthistea
1 hour ago, LGHunter said:

After gagz treated him so badly.

l.gif

She worked with him, but the material was not what she was looking for this time. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

She worked in the studio for a few weeks with him and included none of his produced songs on her album. She wasted his time and money, nothing came out of it. It was rude of her

This is the meaning of overreact. I'm pretty sure she paid for the time they worked, he's not working for free. 

Gagaloo911

She worked in the studio for a few weeks with him and included none of his produced songs on her album. She wasted his time and money, nothing came out of it. It was rude of her

How annoying is this. Completely clueless. 

She's worked with him countless times and made many songs with him that never saw the light of day. Get over it. 

OT: How sweet of him and what an adorable pic! Never seen it till now. 

freebit

Pretty sure this is not unusual when it comes to albums and other collaborative creative projects - sometimes things just don't match up with the final vision & it's nothing personal. Not all of Gaga's songs for other artists made the final cut. Those types of situations just come with the work sometimes.

Irrelevant

Angel Down (Work Tape) says hi :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

1 hour ago, jujubae said:

If y'all don't sTOP :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: 

I read this as "if yall don't top" and I was about to remind you that you are on BottomDaily :toofunny: 

juju
Just now, Albertodift said:

I read this as "if yall don't top" and I was about to remind you that you are on BottomDaily :toofunny: 

asking for the impossible here :air: 

❤ x ❤

GagaMyBlood95

Ugh he is so nice towards Gaga, I really really think they have a great friendship/work relationship!

Harry
5 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

What in the hell are you talking about?

Diamond Heart
6 hours ago, LGHunter said:

After gagz treated him so badly.

5 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

These embarrassing replies lmao! :giveup: 
-
That was lovely of RedOne :golfclap: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

August Blue

Fogive me sistren for I have sinned :pray:

Spoiler

I just learned RedOne has a son :chica::poot::wtfga::toofunny: 

16 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Ugh he is so nice towards Gaga, I really really think they have a great friendship/work relationship!

They have an amazing friendship but clearly not a great work relationship unfortunately. She has been decreasing his involvement in her music with every album and I guess its because she does not click with the music they make together anymore. :( 

GagaMyBlood95
12 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

They have an amazing friendship but clearly not a great work relationship unfortunately. She has been decreasing his involvement in her music with every album and I guess its because she does not click with the music they make together anymore. :( 

I mean, they made like 8 songs together for Joanne. That is quite a lot, I don't think Gaga would make that many songs if she didn't actually feel the chemistry while working with him. She would probably do like a song or two and then move on. 

But it's very clear to me that, when working together, both of them are highly creative and I am just a little sad that Gaga is letting all these songs go and not releasing them. I get it, an album can' have 40 tracks, but come on. She can release them separately or something. It's a shame that we can't hear them because I am sure they are amazing! (Angel Down, hello!!!)

Irrelevant
16 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I mean, they made like 8 songs together for Joanne. That is quite a lot, I don't think Gaga would make that many songs if she didn't actually feel the chemistry while working with him. She would probably do like a song or two and then move on. 

But it's very clear to me that, when working together, both of them are highly creative and I am just a little sad that Gaga is letting all these songs go and not releasing them. I get it, an album can' have 40 tracks, but come on. She can release them separately or something. It's a shame that we can't hear them because I am sure they are amazing! (Angel Down, hello!!!)

zedd or someone made over 100 tracks for ARTPOP :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived