Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

RedOne wishes Happy Birthday and shares a cute photo!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

I'm happy RedOne is in good faith with Gaga

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

freebit
2 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

After gagz treated him so badly.

She didn't. If she actually did, he likely wouldn't post about her.

HOTNebraskaGuy

They both look adorable

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Gaga Monster
17 minutes ago, freebit said:

She didn't. If she actually did, he likely wouldn't post about her.

She worked in the studio for a few weeks with him and included none of his produced songs on her album. She wasted his time and money, nothing came out of it. It was rude of her

GGD Presidential Elections

Reality
6 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She worked in the studio for a few weeks with him and included none of his produced songs on her album. She wasted his time and money, nothing came out of it. It was rude of her

She made an artistic decision to put Mark Ronson as the lead proudcer for the album. They're fine, she didn't treat him badly because then he obviously wouldn't have posted anything on her birthday.

I swear, some of you guys stir up drama for no reason at all. Just because they worked together did not guarantee that any of his songs would be on her next album.

🃏🖤👹

AshIey
5 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She didn't waste his time as producing is his job and he surely was compensated for it, so not sure what you mean by wasting his money either.

Morphine Prince
52 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She doesn't HAVE TO include anyone's work on her album if she changes her mind though. 

I'm sure he got paid, right? 

Anyway, he wouldn't be posting about her if he was upset and neither should we. 

juju
55 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

8 bops comfirmed?

If y'all don't sTOP :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

Archived