💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB begins filming on 4.17 in Coachella Valley! Update (video)

asana15

Featured Posts

phantasmas

i assume the 600 extras will be placed upfront for filming?? 

thatll suck for those hoping to get to the front for gaga

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

So is she going to be performing as the character at her show in Coachella? That would actually be kind of cool. 

AshIey

I think how this will work is she'll have her regular Coachella performance and also use the area for filming some scenes at another time/day, since they will be there already anyway. I'm not expecting to hear any leaks.

lxdygxga
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think how this will work is she'll have her regular Coachella performance and also use the area for filming some scenes at another time/day, since they will be there already anyway. I'm not expecting to hear any leaks.

Yeah the first Coachella weekend is April 14-16. ASIB will film during the week following (April 17-19), and then the final Coachella weekend is April 21-23.

This is really smart and makes a lot of sense, like The Rose with Bette Midler. Gaga will already be around the area and know the staging pretty well and be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Rat Boy

Imagine if she performs news songs from The Joanne Monster/ASIB soundtrack. :giveup:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Harry

Idk if I'm reading this right but this does not mean they're filming during her actual performances... It says the week between just with Coachella as the location. So we won't be getting any footage - at least not HQ. 

GagaMyBlood95

This is a nice schedule for Gaga, it's good that she doesn't have to travel, but it's gonna be also exhausting! I mean, two huge concerts and then filming  a movie between those concerts? Only Gaga tbh...

GagaMyBlood95
6 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

So is she going to be performing as the character at her show in Coachella? That would actually be kind of cool. 

Nope, the filming is BETWEEN her Coachella performances :D

Helxig

Holy. F.uck.

You even get paid to be there.

I would be waiting outside that audition room and ready to go.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley

Hire me!

I mean I can always attend one of Gaga's shows to see her in person but this involves Bradley. He's not a tour artist you never know if you're ever gonna meet him.

Archived