life

Gaga updates Insta for her bday!

Chelseaaaaaa

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk

She looks alone.  I hope she isn't alone on her birthday.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

She looks alone.  I hope she isn't alone on her birthday.

Awww I hope not!!!! Lol my gf was making fun of me this morning because I signed gaga's birthday card "happy birthday mommy!!!!!". Lol my gf just doesn't get it

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Ronk
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Awww I hope not!!!! Lol my gf was making fun of me this morning because I signed gaga's birthday card "happy birthday mommy!!!!!". Lol my gf just doesn't get it

I'm guessing that the invitations to sign the card went to the more than 300,000 members of the BTW Foundation and others.  If only 1/10 signed the card, and only half of those people included a note, that's at least 15,000 notes for her to read.  All speculation, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Werk

I'm so sorry guys for my shallow comment but I really don't like her make-up :cryga: 

Spoiler

please don't drag me 

2IaFCzR.gif

musicnotbling

guys, just cuz she doesn't have anybody else in the pic doesn't mean she's alone or "lonely."

let her be. she knows how many of us are here to support her till the end. she's just so busy right now that it'd be hard to have a birthday bash. plus, it's only 31. i mean i know it's gaga, but it's not a huge milestone to throw a huge celebration for like elton john's 70th.

she had her 30th bash last year, now she's released a new album and working on asib.

she's a doll. :kara::kara:

Archived