Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Happy Birthday Lady Gaga!

MonsterPawPR

Featured Posts

MonsterPawPR

I just published my Happy Birthday video edit for Lady Gaga :gaycat: enjoy watching:

You can also post other Happy Birthday edits in this thread if you want to :hug:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Wow, thats amazing!:giveup:

I cried a bit:poot:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

gagagoogoose

This is amazing! You highlighted both her human side and the star that we all fell in love with. 

What did we do to deserve her?

tenor.gif

PanPikus

tenor.gif
So well done! :pray:
Happy Birthday to our Queen :wub:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, gagagoogoose said:

This is amazing! You highlighted both her human side and the star that we all fell in love with. 

What did we do to deserve her?

tenor.gif

I ask myself that same question everyday. They say that God works in mysterious ways and I think that gaga is proof of that. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

Damn it somebody's cutting onions *starts bawling*. People always question my monster/gaga related tattoos especially my monster paw tattoo. To them it's a weird symbol that I've should've outgrown but to me it's my source of strength. It reminds me of the woman who loved me for who I was and made me into the fearless bad ass bitch I am today. So whenever I feel like I'm gonna break, I put my hand over that tattoo and tell myself "you're gonna be ok because I was ****ing born this way". 

Letmelivemylife
Just now, Panchecco said:

I can't wait to hit play

I know I'll cry like baby

Lol it's ok we can cry together :hug:. To everyone else she "just" a popstar but to me she's so much more. She was the first one to love me for who I was. She never said "take that makeup off you look like a hooker" or "go upstairs and change!!!! You're not wearing that". She made me into the fearless bad ass bitch I am today. I love you mama :kara:

Varo Yan
2 hours ago, MonsterPawPR said:

I just published my Happy Birthday video edit for Lady Gaga :gaycat: enjoy watching:

You can also post other Happy Birthday edits in this thread if you want to :hug:

Thank you, it's so good.

But only thing that Ill give you adivce it's that I think you should use one of the remixes of Million Reasons as background sound

Archived