Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cheryl Cole Quits Music

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

According to reports, Cheryl is quitting the music biz after years of chart topping success as a solo artist and with the group, Girls Aloud.

A source told The Sun: "Cheryl concedes she can’t compete with the big names in the charts.

"She still wants to make music and was in the studio during the early days of her pregnancy.

"But it’s not her number one focus any more, even though making music remains a huge passion."

Read more: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/600541/Cheryl-baby-boy-Liam-Payne-quit-music-mum-business-Myleene-Klass

This is quite sad actually :( 

one could always rely on Cheryl for at least one annual summer bop :( 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Versace

So from what I understand, she's gonna stop making singles and maybe albums too but still put out wtv she experiments on within the studio. Regardless, guess she will never make it to the American market.

Stef
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Regardless, guess she will never make it to the American market.

Sad too, she's had remarkable European success both in Girls Aloud and with her own music :S 

Surprising she won't latch on to the success of Boyf Liam Payne and make her new single a collab with him, that would give her her biggest hit too :air: 

for someone who the GP slams for craving attention and press time, she's been very low-key since 2014. She never made a deal of her pregnancy nor did she sign a deal for a magazine unveiling. She clearly really wants to quit the industry :S best of luck to her too!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

The Child

I only liked Parachute & Fight For This Love anyway

But I liked her stage for her Million Lights tour!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PaperGypsy

such a shame... she could've used liam for american promo :poot::lolly:

the 3 words album brings back so many memories for me. if i'm being honest, when i think of 2009 artists i immediately think of lady gaga & cheryl cole

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

venusfly
38 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

Not trying to be shady but... who 

She was a really big name in pop in the UK around 2008-2010 but never really made it international. Also was in the girl group Girls Aloud who were super successful in the UK in the early 00s but I don't know about international 

McMonster08

Fight For This Love and Parachute were part of my 2010 bops

But I haven't heard much from her since then

But I guess it's alright to concede in music she won Liam anyways:lolly:

Archived