Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rare Halftime Show Footage

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

In the first 30 seconds in the bottom of the video you can see how Gaga was lifted up to the half height of the stadium to make the jump:

@ 00:55 you can see how she is stuck in the air before she lands after 'the jump'

Awesome HD recording:

If you have some interesting videos from the SBHS Behind The Scenes share them here.

It's so exciting to see how everything was prepared and planned before.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

:applause: 

remember this iconic video :giggle: :

bonus:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

that one with the lift is my favorite so far! When I originally commented there was like 1000 views and It's already up to 20.. Maybe we will get lucky enough to get more

Edible Cloud
7 hours ago, LynpheaStar said:

Me "jamming" to the part where Heathens goes awff 

lol:laughga:

:ladyhaha:

13 hours ago, RGR said:

I still need a video that shows how Gaga changed costume so quickly betwwen MR and BR !:giveup:

my guess is that its under her original costume and they just unzipped it. Her shoulders are shaped as if there is something underneath it wearing the purple outfit

SMILE2NE1
On 3/29/2017 at 11:33 AM, jman said:

my guess is that its under her original costume and they just unzipped it. Her shoulders are shaped as if there is something underneath it wearing the purple outfit

It was not underneath, you can see her team with the outfit under the orange orb during MR

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 6:49 PM, SMILE2NE1 said:

It was not underneath, you can see her team with the outfit under the orange orb during MR

what video do you see that in? I can't see it

CharlieQuinn

Rare. 

They are all over YouTube( and people complaining that she didn't jump and it was pre recorded.)

SMILE2NE1
9 minutes ago, jman said:

what video do you see that in? I can't see it

bdmft4.jpg

You can only see the extra detail in the 1080i UHQ version - I posted the download link in the media section: 

Archived