Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "What If's?" of the JWT

himerosxo

Featured Posts

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I would need a backstage moment.  Actually, I need a run into each other at a bar or a share a cab moment.    That will never happen for me so I'm not concerned. Lol

I just need to attend one of her shows, she'll never come to my country because it's not profitable and it is impossible for me to travel to another country for a date, specially since none of the countries near mine got dates.:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
7 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

OMG now that I remember I think I saw one video where the fan tried to outshine Gaga and I was like gurl wyd?

Yea I think I know that one.  It's like "GURL where do you think UR goin?!?"

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
6 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I just need to attend one of her shows, she'll never come to my country because it's not profitable and it is impossible for me to travel to another country for a date, specially since none of the countries near mine got dates.

Awwwww I'm sorry my friend!!  Hopefully that will change someday.  I never take a show for granted because there's many lovely hardcore people that can't get there.   💙XO

Fernster7
33 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Awwwww I'm sorry my friend!!  Hopefully that will change someday.  I never take a show for granted because there's many lovely hardcore people that can't get there.   💙XO

I have faith. Maybe one day I'll be able to see her live. In the meantime I'll enjoy the professional recordings we get and stuff. 

I hope you have an amazing time if you go to one of her shows and fingers crossed for you so you meet her. :hug:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

That J
28 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I have faith. Maybe one day I'll be able to see her live. In the meantime I'll enjoy the professional recordings we get and stuff. 

I hope you have an amazing time if you go to one of her shows and fingers crossed for you so you meet her. 

I have JWT tickets so I will be there!    ...and I'll "hands up" and "jump" extra hardcore for you! 

what if we actually get tour interludes again that are on par or better than the monster ball ones? i'm probs dreaming...

giphy.gif

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, GagaxGrande said:

I actually had a dream about this Omg. I'm so scared she'll injure herself again. It broke my heart to see Gaga in so much pain at the BTWball

Exactly. If you watch some old footage of the BTW Ball you can see how stiff she is in her movements but she just carried on like nothing was wrong. Someone had said (idk if it's true) that she was laying backstage in mind numbing "kill me now" type of pain but she heard us calling for her so she took a shot of whiskey and went out to perform. Yeah it would've been easier to cancel the shows at the first sign of pain but that would break our hearts and gaga couldn't have that. I mean this is the woman who once said during a performance of hair during the btw ball "sometimes when you cry I have to turn my bike because it breaks my heart to see you cry". She pushed herself until her hip finally said "no more" and went out. People sometimes say that the love she has for her monsters is a marketing gimmick but if pushing herself despite pain isn't love then idk what is ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, IllumiMark said:

I hope not, but I guess she learned her lesson. She doesn't tour as long as she used to (the Monster Ball and the Born This Way Ball). The artRave had about 80 shows and she toured for about 6-7 months and the Joanne World Tour at the moment has about 60 shows (?) and she should be touring for about 4 months. However I have to say that in my opinion her schedule is really crazy: she has approximately one show every two nights (sometimes two in a row). That must be exhausting.

Exactly. Idk how she does it. It's a debate between my friends and I whether or not she's going to continue the "gifts on stage" tradition. I'm willing to bet she will just for old times sake. It's a tradition we have hahaha. Lol just as my grandma still gets my 2 sisters and I Disney ornaments every year for Xmas even though we're 32, 28, and 22 lol

GagaxGrande
30 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. If you watch some old footage of the BTW Ball you can see how stiff she is in her movements but she just carried on like nothing was wrong. Someone had said (idk if it's true) that she was laying backstage in mind numbing "kill me now" type of pain but she heard us calling for her so she took a shot of whiskey and went out to perform. Yeah it would've been easier to cancel the shows at the first sign of pain but that would break our hearts and gaga couldn't have that. I mean this is the woman who once said during a performance of hair during the btw ball "sometimes when you cry I have to turn my bike because it breaks my heart to see you cry". She pushed herself until her hip finally said "no more" and went out. People sometimes say that the love she has for her monsters is a marketing gimmick but if pushing herself despite pain isn't love then idk what is ♥️

ikr! She's just the best ❤ and we're actually so lucky to be alive at the same time Gaga is!! The way she treats us is just amazing. Some popstars just ignore their fans and I don't know how they could do that to them, you know. 

xoxo, Joanne

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, GagaxGrande said:

ikr! She's just the best ❤ and we're actually so lucky to be alive at the same time Gaga is!! The way she treats us is just amazing. Some popstars just ignore their fans and I don't know how they could do that to them, you know. 

Exactly. Words can't describe how much gaga loves us. It's a deep visceral every cell in her body type of love. You can just see it in the way she interacts with us. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're a huge part of her just as she's a huge part of us. My best friend Mandy has a shirt that she hand made that's so freakin true lol:

Other Celebrity: "Security!!!!! That person keeps trying to touch me!!!!!!

Gaga: "Hi sweetheart!!!!! Oh my goodness you're freezing!!!! Here take my jacket. Are you hungry honey? *hugs and kisses person* I love you!!!!".

So Freakin True haha

GagaxGrande
2 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. Words can't describe how much gaga loves us. It's a deep visceral every cell in her body type of love. You can just see it in the way she interacts with us. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're a huge part of her just as she's a huge part of us. My best friend Mandy has a shirt that she hand made that's so freakin true lol:

Other Celebrity: "Security!!!!! That person keeps trying to touch me!!!!!!

Gaga: "Hi sweetheart!!!!! Oh my goodness you're freezing!!!! Here take my jacket. Are you hungry honey? *hugs and kisses person* I love you!!!!".

So Freakin True haha

I actually need that shirt hahah :hor:  

I love her so much, words can't describe how much she means to me. I've been through a lot the past years and Gaga just keeps me going, to keep on fighting against my mental illnesses. She helps so many people by just being who she is. That's just magical. ❤

xoxo, Joanne

Archived