💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Favorite Drag Queen from RPDR?

alextruper17

Featured Posts

Trepadation
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

I'm currently watching it and I don't see why people is so mad at her.

it's near the end

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
14 hours ago, Rivington Rebel said:

Alaska, Alyssa, Jinkx and Miss Fame

In which season she appears?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

it's near the end

Gurl, don't leave me like this. Tell me :gum:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Trepadation
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Gurl, don't leave me like this. Tell me :gum:

if you say so

Spoiler

when they're in the top 5 alaska is in the bottom and said she'll pay anyone $10,000 via paypal before taxes to keep her in the competition and has a mini tantrum 

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, alextruper17 said:

I'm currently watching it and I don't see why people is so mad at her.

DO NOT GET ME STARTED :madge:

You will hate Alaska as soon as you get towards the end :madge:

I still haven't forgiven her, I can't even watch the crowning :madge:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Violet Chachki (she is the best model in the drag scene imho, exceptional esthetics and her burlesque performances are jaw dropping. I also love her personality a lot because she is just chilled and very wise for her young age)

Willam (I just love her sense of humour and the way she disses people. To me she's like a sexualised blonde version of Bianca when it comes to insult humour. And her beatdown series make me laugh each time)

Alyssa Edwards (she is just adorable and her dancing skills are like wow. She's like funny without even trying to which is cool)

Adore Delano ( she's charming as hell, real superstar value here. Pity she resigned during AS2)

Raven (fierce and I love her bitchy side)

Katya (I just could listen to her for hours, she's so engaging with her theories and stuff. And of course her comedy is just hilarious)

• 2 weeks later...
Letmelivemylife
On March 27, 2017 at 11:29 PM, Steve Nasty said:

My faaaaves by season: 

Tammie Brown

Raven, Tatianna

Raja, Carmen, Delta Work

Sharon Needles, Latrice Royale, Willam

Alaska, Detox, Alyssa Edwards

Bianca Del Rio, Adore Delano, Milk, Gia Gunn 

Katya, Trixie Mattel

I love willam. Lol so sassy and hilarious. He and Gia Gunn did a "how to tuck" video for DragCon last year and omg I thought I was gonna pee my pants from laughing so hard

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I have seen all seasons and its hard to stan sometimes. I am a very visual person so most of the time the queens I like are those who can serve me looks but sometimes those queens dont deliver in other challenges. I like my queens to be versatile and slay in everything. So from what I remember here are my faves:

S1:Nina Flowers

S2:Raven and Pandora Boxx(even though most of her looks where mediocre)

S3:Manila Luzon and Raja

S4:Sharon Needles and Chad Michaels

S5:Alaska and Jinkx(same as Pandora, some looks made it hard for me to stan)

S6:Bianca, Adore, Bendelacreme, Milk(didnt deseve to go home)

S7:Katya and Trixie(post-drag race, very mediocre and insecure during the show) Max(another robbed queen) Fame and Violet(loved their looks but their charisma was lacking) Honorable mention: Tempest Dujour, her virgin mary look its so iconic to me

S8:Kim Chi(favorite looks and had some charisma, her terrible walk was hard to stan), Thorgy Thor(very funny but didnt slay unfortunately, Acid Betty(robbed), Bob(great charisma but lacking on the looks department), Naomi Smalls(loved the looks lacked the confidence and charisma that I need)

AS1: Pandora and Manila shouldve been together.

AS2:Alaska(knows the game) Katya(redeemed herself, she needs no crown), Tatiana(gave us more iconic moments, she is a good drag queen but doesnt get to fulfill the full spectrum required for drag race)

S9: So far Im stanning hard for Valentina, with the 3 challenges with seen versatility and confidence. Hoping for Sasha to come trough as well. Surprised by Trinity, rooting also for Nina Bo´nina and Aja. I love Charlies videos but his drag persona does not attract me that much(she´s also kind of insecure and that doesnt read good)

Pole dancer

maxthewonderdog

My faves--

Latrice Royale

Alyssa Edwards

Adore Delano

Alaska Thunderf*ck

Katya, Raja and Raven get honorable mention

Season 8 I really didn't like any of them. This years bunch is pretty much meh to me, but I did like Jaymes M. but she's gone now. I just don't see any of them rising to the level that my past faves have achieved. One things for sure, there's some real nasty b*tches in this current crop! That last Untucked was eye opening.

Archived