💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne/Superbowl Documentary in The Works!

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Yay! A ray of hope!

I really want this to happen!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FrankGutz

lol, just like the BTW & AP & i think we also thought about it in the C2C era, that's never ever gonna happen, this fandom never gets cool things tbh lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Daenerys
5 hours ago, ghs said:

Where do you guys get documentary from these pictures?:toofunny: No wonder yall get disappointed. This is just some random designs on their insta guys.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

and? where is the relation to that Instagram post? 

They literally have a slew of pictures of Gaga's performance with "film just developed" as a caption. It's not that hard to jump to the conclusion everyone is now

example:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

They literally have a slew of pictures of Gaga's performance with "film just developed" as a caption. It's not that hard to jump to the conclusion everyone is now

example:

Hate to break this to you but the "film just developed" is a term used for analog photography :poot:

Also the person who shot/directed the documentary is Chris Moukarbel - so there's literally NO RELATION between this Instagram post and the documentary.

King J

Soon

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived