💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are seats assigned on the floor at the Joanne Tour?

ZarrianaGaga

Featured Posts

ZarrianaGaga

I have tickets for the floor at the Forum and there is a line where the seats are supposed to be. I'm in row GA5. Does anyone know why that is? Are the seats assigned or are they first come first serve?

mister max

I know that the arena dates don't have them but I am not sure about stadium dates :huh: I think for safety reasons they probably are

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Ronnie

They are general admission which means you are not assigned a seat.  The rows and numbers on the tickets are so they can track how many people. I will also be seeing her at The Forum and mine say SEC GA | ROW GA1 

Bradley

I know Coachella probably won't reflect the actual Joanne World Tour but curious as to the songs she's gonna pick nevertheless. Curious for the whole tour and stage and outfits actually.

CyanLights
17 minutes ago, ZarrianaGaga said:

I have tickets for the floor at the Forum and there is a line where the seats are supposed to be. I'm in row GA5. Does anyone know why that is? Are the seats assigned or are they first come first serve?

it depends on the show, arenas from my understanding are General Admission Pits (GA Pit) and are standing only, which means its first come first serve. Stadiums are assigned seating however in the area that would typically be the GA Pit

venusian

only the stadium shows have assigned seats

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived