Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help me prepare a Gaga quiz

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

So I need to prepare a quiz for a school project.

Do you have any surprising facts/stories about Gaga that you can think of ? 

The goal is not to make them have good answer, but to make them learn new and unsuspected things about Gaga.

What interesting (maybe non-GP) questions could I ask?

I don't want to ask about her age or her sister's name. I need creative, fun, orginial and insightful questions !

As much as I'm a fan, I suck at this and need your help!

Submit!

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

MaryJaneHolland

How old was she when she started singing jazz? :air: 13

What was the name of the first song she has ever written? :tony: Dollar Bills

What was the name of her debut album? :pray: The Fame

In how many minutes did she write Born This Way? :sis: 10

Here are some that came to my mind :tony: Hope they will help you :tony:

Spoiler

i ****ing love this emote :tony:

Modern Ecstacy

It seems like your class would be very "GP" so they wouldn't be able to answer hard stan questions. So here are some easy questions.

How many Grammys Does Gaga have? Answer: 6

How Old is Gaga? Answer: 31 (atleast tomorrow she will be)

How many Albums does Gaga have? Answer: I don't know the answer myself :toofunny: (5? 6? Do we count Cheek to cheek?)

Who did gaga release her Jazz album with? Answer: Tony Bennett

What was Gaga's first single? Answer: Just Dance

What is Lady Gaga's most viewed music video on YouTube? Answer: Bad Romance

Bradley
Just now, Modern Ecstacy said:

It seems like your class would be very "GP" so they wouldn't be able to answer hard stan questions. So here are some easy questions.

How many Grammys Does Gaga have? Answer: 6

How Old is Gaga? Answer: 31 (atleast tomorrow she will be)

How many Albums does Gaga have? Answer: I don't know the answer myself :toofunny: (5? 6? Do we count Cheek to cheek?)

Who did gaga release her Jazz album with? Answer: Tony Bennett

What was Gaga's first single? Answer: Just Dance

What is Lady Gaga's most viewed music video on YouTube? Answer: Bad Romance

If you're talking about studio albums in general, six including Cheek to Cheek. If you're talking about solo efforts, five excluding Cheek to Cheek.

That J
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What time was Gaga born at?

Hide contents

9.53 am

No one will get it 

Kinda OT but...I love knowing the times people were born for some reason.  It can be fun in numerology.   

My entrance was 3:33pm and I see that number in some form almost everyday.......aside from here in my "name".  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

What was Gaga's description of the term ARTPOP?   And/or, what would you assume a definition for ARTPOP to be based on what's known of Pop Art? 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Modern Ecstacy
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

If you're talking about studio albums in general, six including Cheek to Cheek. If you're talking about solo efforts, five excluding Cheek to Cheek.

Thanks. I guess the answer is 6 then 'cause technically Cheek to Cheek IS Gaga's album too. And What about Red and Blue? I guess we don't count that since its by "Stefani" and not "Lady Gaga".

Bradley
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Thanks. I guess the answer is 6 then 'cause technically Cheek to Cheek IS Gaga's album too. And What about Red and Blue? I guess we don't count that since its by "Stefani" and not "Lady Gaga".

Red and Blue was more of an amateur album that was not widely distributed, nor was it under a proper label that is Interscope.

Ronk

In what year did Gaga begin traveling the world with UNICEF to visit and assist families, orphanages, and communities in need?  During each visit she worked to empower the youth to be brave in their struggles, and find strength in their ability to persevere.

Answer: 2012

In what year did Gaga unveil the Born Brave Bus to provide access to professional private or group chats about mental health, bullying, school and friends?

Answer: 2013

In what year and university did Gaga and her mother hold the launch event for the Born This Way Foundation?

Answer: 2012, Harvard University

In what year did Gaga start a campaign to aid tsunami victims in Japan?

Answer: 2011

To help earthquake victims in Haiti, in what year did Gaga donate all of her proceeds from the January 24 show of the Monster Ball (ticket sales, merchandise, etc.), and from her online store; the total amount donated was over $500,000.

Answer:  2010

In which two tours did Gaga partner with Virgin Mobil to provide help to homeless youth organizations:

Answer:  Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived