Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most recent time we got to see "Mother Monster"

Moebius

Featured Posts

RocketNumber 9
On 3/27/2017 at 5:45 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. I mean she has "mother monster" permanently inked on her body of god sakes. It's a huge part of who she is. I describe it as from the beginning to the btw era was the "little kid" years filled with parent teacher meetings and soccer games. We were still in that "super needy" age and so she devoted her whole self to us like any good "mama" would. ARTPOP and cheek to cheek was the "teen years" where we were more independent but she still interacted but a little less than before. Now we're all grown up and have left the nest so to speak and so gaga has more time to do the things that she wants to do. We'll always be "little monsters" to her no matter how old we get and sometimes her "mama bear" protective instincts get awoken.

Case in point: the guy in October of last year who tried recording a private convo she was having with her monsters. she was perfectly fine until he decided to be a dumbass. What if that monster was confessing something personal and this guy was recording it? Gaga knows that she belongs to the public but her monsters do not. She interpreted it as someone attempting to harm her monsters and that's when the claws really came out. She wasn't joking when she ordered him to delete what he recorded. He learned a very important lesson that night: don't **** with "mama bear" haha

What was this story?

Trepadation

thinking about that tweet she sent talking about simple stage and band, she had a simple stage and band:awkney:

Letmelivemylife
23 minutes ago, KingMitch said:

What was this story?

There was a video that was posted on here of a guy attempting to record a conversation gaga was having with one of her monsters. Gaga got angry and ordered him to delete the conversation he had recorded. It's was like October of last year

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FameHookah
On 28/3/2017 at 7:35 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

There was a video that was posted on here of a guy attempting to record a conversation gaga was having with one of her monsters. Gaga got angry and ordered him to delete the conversation he had recorded. It's was like October of last year

Yeah it was painful to watch haha i'd die of embarrasment if i was that guy tbh.

WTF is MDNA

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah it was painful to watch haha i'd die of embarrasment if i was that guy tbh.

OMG same here lol. I've always said that you can see tiny bits of the protective instinct in gaga when she interacts with us whether it's gently pushing someone's  (not a monster) hand out of the way that's demanding a pic or autograph to get to her monsters or going full "mama bear" like she did with that guy who recorded. She knows she belongs to the public but her monsters do not so she interpreted him recording as a threat to us and she got angry. She was perfectly fine until he decided to be a dumbass. You could just tell that he wasn't even a monster and he was just there cuz gaga was there. That monster paw at the end of the video was her way of saying "don't **** with mama bear" haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

River

It's sad to say but it's all a promoting technique and was always been..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived