💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine Diamond Heart in ASIB

Psychic Guru

Featured Posts

Psychic Guru

Sooo I was listening to DH lately, and thought, as many of you already noticed, that the lyrics fit perfectly for ASIB. Now imagine if they include a performance of the song in the scene when Gaga meets Bradley's character for the first time. (Imagine the scene where Barbra sings Everything in the 1976 film). It would be such a great opportunity for Gaga to make DH shine (since she's clearly not releasing it as a single :giggle:) and would give the movie a gold moment!

Eurotrash
12 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

Sooo I was listening to DH lately, and thought, as many of you already noticed, that the lyrics fit perfectly for ASIB. Now imagine if they include a performance of the song in the scene when Gaga meets Bradley's character for the first time. (Imagine the scene where Barbra sings Everything in the 1976 film). It would be such a great opportunity for Gaga to make DH shine (since she's clearly not releasing it as a single ) and would give the movie a gold moment!

Binch u crazy :poot: It's obvious that the 3rd single is Slaymond Heart.

Just now, Bathory said:

:derpga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Psychic Guru
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

:sure:

Bradley

Diamond Heart is too pop for A Star Is Born and I'm sure the audience doesn't want something from Gaga's discography included in the movie.

PanPikus

"Imagine Dragons Heart in ASIB"..... I'm blind I guess :poot:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Psychic Guru
20 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Diamond Heart is too pop for A Star Is Born and I'm sure the audience doesn't want something from Gaga's discography included in the movie.

Well it was reported that Gaga's character will become eventually a world pop star 

Bradley
Just now, Psychic Guru said:

Well it was reported that Gaga's character will become eventually a world pop star 

A singer or a pop star?

Bradley
12 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

You're not alone.

Psychic Guru
27 minutes ago, Harry said:

no thank u original music only please

But it's just one little song :duck:

Psychic Guru
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

A singer or a pop star?

"a small-time nightclub singer who eventually achieves international stardom."...

and since the story will take place in the present, I don't see totally out of place a pop-rock track about singing in night-clubs and wishing to be successful.

Psychic Guru
19 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

lmao :ladyhaha:

Bradley
Just now, Psychic Guru said:

"a small-time nightclub singer who eventually achieves international stardom."...

and since the story will take place in the present, I don't see totally out of place a pop-rock track about singing in night-clubs and wishing to be successful.

I just don't think the uptempo track that is Diamond Heart fits into the movie. Even if it does, it's a track written specifically for Joanne, it would be weird to reuse one of Gaga's existing tracks for a brand new movie. Artists who get involved in movies usually write brand new songs specifically catered for the film.

PanPikus
30 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

You're not alone.

Good to know :emma:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived