Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Very Proud of MR

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

Whether MR goes up or down from here on forward on any of the charts, I'm very proud of the song. 

giphy.gif

After the poor response to Perfect Illusion I thought MR's chance of even charting for more than 5 weeks was impossible.

But now this week will be MR's 18th week on the chart. There's no doubting it will at least make it to the 20 week cut-off. 

This song proved to the GP that Gaga can still be played on the radio. The song has surpassed many peaks of her songs on HAC (and is still rising) and is even beginning to rise on Adult Contemporary. 

The song was #1 on iTunes three separate times, something that many of her female contemporaries couldn't pull off. And its the 4th best selling song of 2017.

MR is a hit, one bigger than Judas, Marry the Night and G.U.Y. (duh). It's potentially going to end up being bigger than Do What U Want. 

Great job Million Reasons

#LoveForMillionReasons

#WhyAmIHashtagging

The chart run of MR so far

Million Reasons (2016/2017) *1 week in Top 10 (so far)*
1st Week: #76
2nd Week: #57 
3rd Week: #57 
4th Week: #96
5th Week: #52 
6th Week: #62
7th Week: #70 
8th Week: #83 
9th Week: #86
10th Week: #96 
11th Week: #97 
12th Week: #4 - PEAK POSITION
13th Week: #18 
14th Week: #30 
15th Week: #30
16th Week: #29 
17th Week: #38 (still charting)

BloodyJudas

So much positivity all at once!!! Are you a real Monster??? :P Just kidding :P

I am feeling you, man and I am also proud of my little baby "MR". I dote on my little rascal that goes up and down the charts like a mischievous urchin :D

I love the song and even though I wish we could move to another single aka DIC, I guess the Million Reasons momentum is still goint strong so let's just support our little kido in growing stronger :D

Seashell Hooker

"There's no doubting it will at least make it to the 20 week cut-off. "

You go MR.

giphy.gif

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Miel
15 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

MR, the little single that could!!

Q3ad634.jpg

Truly the little single that could. Also one of her best, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

Shadow

Kudos on making such a positive thread about MR! It deserves recognition, definitely one of her most wholesome songs. :applause:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

NintendoMONSTER

Million Reasons is truely an impressive song! I still can remember the first time I listened to it.. it was mindblowing!!! Immediately fell in love with this song! :giveup:

Many of my friends like the song. And they are faaaaar away from loving Gaga! But this might have changed now! She's back! :giveup:

That J

It's so shocking seeing that eternity of weeks where it was in the 70's/80's/90's when this was/is a song SO much of the GP loves.  I hear it everywhere I go from people I would've sworn would never be down with the Gaga because they have no taste.   

Million Reasons having its time in the sun was true justice for Joanne, an album critics and others WILL call a contemporary classic when looking back on it.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

JohnWayne23
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

It's so shocking seeing that eternity of weeks where it was in the 70's/80's/90's when this was/is a song SO much of the GP loves.  I hear it everywhere I go from people I would've sworn would never be down with the Gaga because they have no taste.   

Million Reasons having its time in the sun was true justice for Joanne, an album critics and others WILL call a contemporary classic when looking back on it.  

and the Grammys will love it :tony:

That J
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

and the Grammys will love it :tony:

Oh I can not WAIT!!!!!  🙌

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

WildAmerican

I love the song so much. It deserves all the success. 

btw it should be 2x Plat in the US by the end of the year, that means it could get Grammy noms!

Archived