Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Meet up in Amsterdam

GagaxGrande

Featured Posts

GagaxGrande

Hi guys,

Maybe it would be fun to have a big meet up at the ziggo dome in Amsterdam when Gaga performs there :heart: 

I have the Come To Mama package myself so i don't know if there'll be different line ups. But either way it would be great to meet new monsters! 

xoxo, Joanne

mister max

you should ask here, I think it has more chance of succes :sis: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Letmelivemylife
48 minutes ago, GagaxGrande said:

Hi guys,

Maybe it would be fun to have a big meet up at the ziggo dome in Amsterdam when Gaga performs there  

I have the Come To Mama package myself so i don't know if there'll be different line ups. But either way it would be great to meet new monsters! 

Omg sounds like so much fun!!!! I was a foreign exchange student for a semester in Amsterdam and I honest to god cried when it was time for me to fly back home to the US. I've kept in touch with my host family and it's just like I gained another set of relatives lol. My host family's oldest daughter was the first one I told when I found out I was pregnant again. My bio sisters were so offended lol. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GagaxGrande
27 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Omg sounds like so much fun!!!! I was a foreign exchange student for a semester in Amsterdam and I honest to god cried when it was time for me to fly back home to the US. I've kept in touch with my host family and it's just like I gained another set of relatives lol. My host family's oldest daughter was the first one I told when I found out I was pregnant again. My bio sisters were so offended lol. 

Amsterdam is honestly my favorite place to be ❤

aww that's so nice!!! 

xoxo, Joanne

Glitter Stick

I'm flying in from Sweden to go to the Amsterdam show and would love to have someone to line up with :sis: I also have the CTM-package

Magneto
5 minutes ago, Glitter Stick said:

I'm flying in from Sweden to go to the Amsterdam show and would love to have someone to line up with :sis: I also have the CTM-package

@Hecturr is flying here by himself from Norway. I live here, but I also decided to go alone with my CTM-package. Let's make it a threesome:gaysia:

Free my mind

Glitter Stick
Just now, Magneto said:

@Hecturr is flying here by himself from Norway. I live here, but I also decided to go alone with my CTM-package. Let's make it a threesome:gaysia:

Let's do it :poot:

Hecturr
11 hours ago, Magneto said:

Don't tell ur boyfriend 

Spoiler

:poot:

GagaxGrande
12 hours ago, Glitter Stick said:

I'd love to meet all of you!  :heart:

xoxo, Joanne

Archived