đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's epic birthday party

JHS

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Remember when we thought she'd release a single named prayer that day:madge:

I don't remember that:icega: Why 'prayer' tho?

I've done some research and this was one of the last times she was spotted with Taylor:( I think the least one was this (April 2016)

PaperGypsy

kathy is adorable and her attending gaga's birthday party makes me so happy :hug:

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

CherryBoom
1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I've done some research and this was one of the last times she was spotted with Taylor:( I think the least one was this (April 2016)

They attended the race thing in Indianapolis at the end of the May, a week before their breakup

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

1 minute ago, CherryBoom said:

They attended the race thing in Indianapolis at the end of the May, a week before their breakup

True.

EmiRivington

I think you can tell she´s not having a great time while walking down the street when she speaks in that squaky little childish voice she used to speak with in her early days when she wasn't comfortable with the press... :(  

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

Smother Em Eh
9 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

One year ago our goddess celebrated her 30th birthday with an epic bithday party at No Name restaurant in Hollywood. .

lady-gaga-birthday-party-1.jpg.0148c56cc

Guests included Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Kate Hudson, Kylie Minogue, Nick Jonas, Lorde, John Legend, Pharrell, Kathy Bates and more

lady-gaga-birthday-party-2.jpg.2861f97aelady-gaga-birthday-party-3.jpg.c472ef096Lorde:-Arrives-at-Lady-Gagas-Birthday-Pataylor-swift-nick-jonas-lorde-lady-gaga-pharrell-williams1.jpg?w=1170Kylie-Minogue-at-Lady-Gagas-30th-Birthda1a5_gltrends.com_-8.jpg?resize=220,280Kathy-Bates-at-Lady-Gagas-30th-Birthday-

She looked so good in that metalic dress :giveup: Queen of exploding into her 30s throwing Hollywood star-studded parties :tony:

Later that night, she performed some 'new music' and DJ White Shadow's $15,000-worth gear was stolen :icega:Now that we have 'LG5' what do you think she played at the party? The 'The Fame Joanne' and RedOne records we will never get to hear?:giveup:

Wait, why was Taylor Swift there? I thought they were at odds with each other???

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived