Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This should've been in the final BTW Video

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

The Child
23 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

To be quite honest, yes. I mean, the MR video is tragic but at least she looks beautiful there in my opinion. Can't say the same about BTW which I think both the video and her looks are bad.:madge:

If you want to stan a beautiful female pop star you're on the wrong forum. Gaga has never been about looking beautiful and being all about her looks. The main purpose of the BTW video is to make herself look "ugly" & different.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Cerny

I think the BTW video is perfect, the length is perfect and I wouldn't remove or modify any scene.

If you really want it though, why  don't you make a extended version with that footage? 

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

If you want to stan a beautiful female pop star you're on the wrong forum. Gaga has never been about looking beautiful and being all about her looks. The main purpose of the BTW video is to make herself look "ugly" & different.

Exactly!!!!! My bio mom is staying with me and I've been introducing her to some gaga stuff. She completely just looked at me like "huh?!?" when I explained the point of the BTW video. It's like " never mind just watch the video" lol. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The Child
Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly!!!!! My bio mom is staying with me and I've been introducing her to some gaga stuff. She completely just looked at me like "huh?!?" when I explained the point of the BTW video. It's like " never mind just watch the video" lol. 

That's what I like about us, this fan base can see much more beyond the physical appearance of things, we can see deeper than others can. I don't mean to brag or to be pretentious but we really aren't like other fanbases.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco

I think it doesn't fit at all with the aesthetic/story of the video

I'm happy they didn't use this footage

Miracle
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

I'll take anything over the actual BTW video. :wtf:

Just no.

Letmelivemylife
52 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

That's what I like about us, this fan base can see much more beyond the physical appearance of things, we can see deeper than others can. I don't mean to brag or to be pretentious but we really aren't like other fanbases.

Exactly although we aren't a fanbase. Monsters are family :hug:. I mean in a way gaga did give "birth" to us because we were created in her image to spread her message of love and acceptance. Lol my 2 best friends always say that I'm the epitome of the btw era and its teachings because I'll be the first one to run up and hug you lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

To be quite honest, yes. I mean, the MR video is tragic but at least she looks beautiful there in my opinion. Can't say the same about BTW which I think both the video and her looks are bad.:madge:

I love the Born This Way video, but her hair in the dancing scenes is TRAGIC. And also, the flats made her look really weird and they were unflattering.

Miel

The Born This Way video is one of her absolute best, so I personally wouldn't change a thing about it.

This would have been interesting backdrop visuals, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Fernster7
4 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly what is your problem? Did I say I only stan beautiful popstars or something? No, I didn't, but I still prefer the videos where she looks good to me, it's a simple preference and I'm in no way calling her ugly or something. She wanted to look beautiful in her own way? Great for her but I still think she looked awful with those ugly ass horns and I'll take the MR video any day over that.

And just so you know, even though I'm not one of those fans I can only like Gaga for her music and you have no right to say that I'm not in the right forum when I am clearly not a hater.

giphy.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived