💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This should've been in the final BTW Video

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Fernster7

I'll take anything over the actual BTW video. :wtf:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

mister max
Just now, Fernster7 said:

hunny-storm-coming.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Fernster7
34 minutes ago, mister max said:

hunny-storm-coming.gif

Lol I'm really sorry but I hate it, I like the song a little more after the SB but I used to think it was a disaster too.:neyde:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

GhettoFabulous

The video is perfect the way it is imo the kaleidoscope thing looks cheap :madge:no tea no shade no pink lemonade. Umm I love the visual it's one of my favs from ha actually the whole alien beginning part etc slays my whole life she DID THAT 

Irrelevant
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

The video is perfect the way it is imo the kaleidoscope thing looks cheap :madge:no tea no shade no pink lemonade. Umm I love the visual it's one of my favs from ha actually the whole alien beginning part etc slays my whole life she DID THAT 

i wasn't saying the original video was bad :madge:

It was only gonna be in 15 seconds of the video anyways, :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

GhettoFabulous
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

i wasn't saying the original video was bad 

It was only gonna be in 15 seconds of the video anyways, 

Oh mess :poot: well then.....Umm maybe as a bonus clip thing in the BTWB tour DVD :pray::pray:

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

It's my second favorite video of hers (poker face is 1st). Born this way is without a doubt one of her most underrated videos. Not many people talk about it even her own fan base. 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Oh mess :poot: well then.....Umm maybe as a bonus clip thing in the BTWB tour DVD :pray::pray:

We can only hope :pray: A BTW box set with that DVD would be beautiful :pray:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Chromatislaps
22 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

even the MR video? :trollga: 

Fernster7
39 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

even the MR video? :trollga: 

To be quite honest, yes. I mean, the MR video is tragic but at least she looks beautiful there in my opinion. Can't say the same about BTW which I think both the video and her looks are bad.:madge:

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

To be quite honest, yes. I mean, the MR video is tragic but at least she looks beautiful there in my opinion. Can't say the same about BTW which I think both the video and her looks are bad.:madge:

:udidnt:

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

But she looks beautiful in ha way in btw :udidnt::udidnt:

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:udidnt:

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

But she looks beautiful in ha way in btw :udidnt::udidnt:

that is the exact point of the entire aesthetic 

The Child

I like it but it'd fit more the Applause video IMO. The video is already aggressive visually speaking. Adding this would take away the mysterious & mystic introduction we have.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived