đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gaga's team thinking?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

They are adding additional and new dates in Europe, yet a date in Vienna, Austria is still missing. They basically leave out Austria and the entire easten europe for the first time in Gaga's career. Also the Venue she always performs at here is available for two days right after her Milan date, which means it would be do-able logistically 

This doesn't seem right at all to me. Don't get me wrong, I still get to see her as I'm simply travelling to Germany this time, I just don't get it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

They haven't added any new cities since the original lineup they are just adding additional dates it's kinda bumming me out especially since the UK is such a major country and only has 3 cities on the lineup :giveup:

River

I know in my country there are some companies who brings many big stars and without them no one would come.. maybe it's this case in Austria?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GagaMyBlood95

I am just having high hopes that the tour will continue in 2018 with new countries/continents added!

SychosSoChic

At least your continent got dates :madge:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

artRaver

Why is she adding multiple dates for cities that already have dates but skipping over places she went in the past that has successful turn out too?

source.gif

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Honey, entire continents and areas of the world are missing. :saladga:

anigif_original-grid-image-23636-1432907

This. She is yet to add 2 sold out dates in Japan, 2 in Korea, 4 in China, 3 in Mongolian steppes, 5 dates in Southeast Asia, 5 dates in Australia, 2 in New Zealand, at least 1 more date in Brazil, 2 in South Africa (including 1 date in Die Antwho's yard) and 1 date in Venus for that $250m+ gross

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

mister max

I am almost sure she will add more dates tho :laughga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

She has to add more dates. There's no way she'd miss out entire countries that have ALWAYS given her sold out shows. I think she's maybe just doing 2 legs of the tour.

19 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

This. She is yet to add 2 sold out dates in Japan, 2 in Korea, 4 in HONG KONG, 3 in Mongolian steppes, 5 dates in Southeast Asia, 5 dates in Australia, 2 in New Zealand, at least 1 more date in Brazil, 2 in South Africa (including 1 date in Die Antwho's yard) and 1 date in Venus for that $250m+ gross

Fixed.

Hopefully she'll add more dates in her original stops then focus on adding extra shows. 

junolxf

They're going to add more dates, duh. I mean, Asia is still missing.

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

GagaStan95
13 minutes ago, junolxf said:

They're going to add more dates, duh. I mean, Asia is still missing.

Yeah but Joanne sold 2 copies there

Archived