πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Birmingham tour date added

itsdominik

Featured Posts

cdparky
On β€Ž27β€Ž/β€Ž03β€Ž/β€Ž2017 at 3:02 PM, ga2017 said:

wondering with ticketmaster saying that one presale starts tomorrow how does one access it?

The codes sent out for the 'Joanne' pre-sale will work for this if you haven't already used them (finally found a use for mine!). There is an O2 pre-sale tomorrow, and a Live Nation one on Thursday. Given tickets are still available for the NIA (Barclaycard Arena) show quite surprised they have added another one in Birmingham.

i know when i tried the other one in birmingham that other one had sold out as atm it is resale tickets available rather than touts I did however manage to find a code on the web and get mine ordered.

cdparky
24 minutes ago, ga2017 said:

i know when i tried the other one in birmingham that other one had sold out as atm it is resale tickets available rather than touts I did however manage to find a code on the web and get mine ordered.

The Ticket Factory have GA and some seats for the NIA show. They are the primary ticket agent for the venues in Birmingham and get allocated more tickets than Ticketmaster.

ahh didnt realize that date was available as tried initially for london at the o2, still only good thing is compared seats and noticed got better seats at new one in comparison to the other ones available atm

I think Australia and Asia dates will be announced around July/August when the tour startsΒ 

StrawberryBlond

Brilliant! Another chance to try again. Anywhere's better than going as far south as London. I felt like such a bad fan last time as I misunderstood the original sale dates, thinking they were the same as America and ended up being too late to even try.

But how are some of you getting tickets if the presale doesn't start until Thursday?

its because there is the gaga fanclub presale from having bought off the store previously and tomorrow there is the o2 one

Archived