💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Birmingham tour date added

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Blake
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

That's great. Is the tour continuing till 2018?

It has to when there's still Australian dates to be announced. ;) 

BoomKack

This is so strange, 12th at Genting arena and then 15th ar Barclaycard arena :shrug: why would you perform at two arenas in the same city?

gagzus

Ok but announce a Newcastle date Gaga pls so I can go to another show that's only like an hour drive away

gagzus
49 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

This is so strange, 12th at Genting arena and then 15th ar Barclaycard arena  why would you perform at two arenas in the same city?

Could happen that they wanted to add it to that date but the Barclaycard arena may have another show that date 

Sexxx
59 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

This is so strange, 12th at Genting arena and then 15th ar Barclaycard arena :shrug: why would you perform at two arenas in the same city?

Justin did that too

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

The other arena might be occupied at the date that they want to do the show!

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, KING said:

Newcastle, Sheffield, and Nottingham are shook! 

Nottingham please!!! 

youandi

I'm already going to the other Birmingham but I was hoping for a closer one like Nottingham. 

I get it though because Birimingham is central-ish and not hard to get to from other major cities but Nottingham and Sheffield are far more central to the uk. I feel bad for the people further north.

Archived