💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Joanne World Tour date in the UK!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

venusfly

Not me thinking this was going to be a Glasgow date :giveup: also why is she performing at two different arenas in the same city?

Diamond Heart
14 minutes ago, LG said:

Not me thinking this was going to be a Glasgow date :giveup: also why is she performing at two different arenas in the same city?

Me too tenor.gif

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

venusfly
1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

Me too tenor.gif

Do you live in Glasgow too? It's weird thinking there's other people from my city on here :giveup:

Diamond Heart
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Do you live in Glasgow too? It's weird thinking there's other people from my city on here :giveup:

I live just outside of Glasgow, like 15 minutes away :sis:

And i have to go to Manchester to see her :interestinga:

Dominic

I might try get some. It's the closest arena and Bham has a good night life so :oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

venusfly
28 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

I live just outside of Glasgow, like 15 minutes away 

And i have to go to Manchester to see her 

The worst thing is that all my fav small acts manage to come here all the time but anyone medium sized and up has ignored glasgow the past year or so :rip:

ive seen Banks, Mø, CHVRCHES in Glasgow but anyone medium sized like Dua Lipa, Tove Lo or large like Gaga and Ariana have all skipped.. it doesn't make sense :( 

Diamond Heart
2 minutes ago, LG said:

The worst thing is that all my fav small acts manage to come here all the time but anyone medium sized and up has ignored glasgow the past year or so :rip:

ive seen Banks, Mø, CHVRCHES in Glasgow but anyone medium sized like Dua Lipa, Tove Lo or large like Gaga and Ariana have all skipped.. it doesn't make sense :( 

Gaga skipped us for BTWB too :interestinga: But then came here for ARTrave :interestinga:
If she follows this pattern at least she'll be back for LG6 :rip: 

I seriously do not get why so many acts skip Scotland, its bad business :grr:

3 hours ago, LG said:

Honestly thought the same thing? :laughga:

Archived