💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just a random thought about songs that are never/rarely performed live

Queen Gloria

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I was just realizing that we're still very early in Gaga's career. There are people who have been Madonna or Kylie fans for 30 years. I'm wondering if Gaga might stop performing certain songs for now, then maybe if she ever does some kind of career spanning show/tour, she could throw in older songs as a surprise to old time fans (us in the future, lol). Sorry, I'm hanging out with my friend Mary Jane Holland right now so my mind's a little spacey, but it seems like a good idea. Like maybe someday she'll be doing a tour when she's like 50, and all of a sudden Dance In The Dark or Aura starts playing and everyone loses their sh*t. Lots of artists do this for greatest hits tours, throwing in an old fan favorite to shock people. Someday we're all gonna be middle aged Gaga fans and a new generation of fans will come in who didn't grow up with her. That's a bizarre thought to have.

Ariana Grindr

GURL I wanna hang with you and mary jane holland tonight.

Seriously tho, it would be epic! I'm losing my **** just thinking about it:firega:

Ariana Grindr
Just now, kvnrp said:

I kinda imagine Gaga doing a full Judas choreo with 70 :air:

OMFG stawp!!! :creepflop:

1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I kinda imagine Gaga doing a full Judas choreo with 70 :air:

Titanium hip incoming

we won't hear a word u know judas and gagas breathing aren't good together:poot:

That's Gossip

Jewels n Drugs

Cant wait fer her to bring T.I., Twista, and Too Short out for JnD reunion when shes 69 :derpga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

kvnrp
Just now, LayOnMeAMillion said:

we won't hear a word u know judas and gagas breathing aren't good together:poot:

She would probably look like this while performing :air:

aaa.thumb.jpg.ad6f6c19833c7eda433409e17b

Just now, kvnrp said:

She would probably look like this while performing :air:

aaa.thumb.jpg.ad6f6c19833c7eda433409e17b

the shade :classy:

That's Gossip

xoxo Craig

I'll be a Gaga fan right up until I die. Its gonna be interesting to see how the future plays out😋

End Racism Now

Sepsami

This gives me anxiety because I'm afraid of aging and don't like thinking about the concept :awkney:

I'm definitely expecting her to do an Hits Tour or Blast From The Past Ball in her 40s. 

Archived