Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

her best music video so far:giveup: 

i m living for this only if her show more rap  :whitney:

not get gaga vibes from this so i m approve this direction :classy:

Spoiler

but brook look a little bit like miley in this :creepflop:

Ferrer Zorola

Not to be mean but Nicola makes her look like a Miley with Madonna circa blonde ambition tour face 😳😳

LIFE IS GOOD

LordEnigma

Not impressed at all. The vibe is just all over the place and she acts like it's some rough, deep song but it's more bubblegum than Carly Rae Jepsen.

"I feel like I am actually reverting back to that weird, otherworldly ‘Everybody Does’ aesthetic. But I always want to be ahead of the curve, and I could never make myself more commercial and marketable. That kills my spirit."

Sell out, 100%

synched

The song is just so.... ugh

Sia is one of my absolute faves and i've been stanning for her since forever but everything she writes/co-writes these days is just boring, repetetive and super corny. I know she makes music to make some money now that she's in mainstream pop scene and she's getting the recognition that she deserves but if she keeps it up like this, her real fans (from back when she was indie/alternative) will start losing respect for her tbh (including me)

Also, Brooke is not going in the direction that i was hoping for. She should rap and give us bops like Opulence and Rubber Band Stacks and stop with this mainstream pop crap

The video's cute tho.

GhettoFabulous

I actually sorta like this visual :whitney:

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

As for the song I like it more(I'll only listen to it with the video lol) 

Abramovic

I'm still playing Opulence :lana:

I guess she wants to be more popular but she is losing her creativity. I don't like this song. Too basic :nails:

Panchecco

I don't mind the song and the video is cool (even though there's nothing we haven't already seen in music videos) but I can't stop hearing Miley voice when Brooke sings "living out loud is the only way I know how" 

it sounds so much like Miley wtf

MaryJaneHolland

i dont really like it tbh :madge:

i love how she continued making videos with social themes (paper or plastic), but this video was kinda too much

she barely appears in the video

but if that's the way to get some mainstream success, get it girl :tony:

RAMROD

Very kind of BeyoncÊ to lend her some Sia, not just one, but 4 Sias at that :diane:

I like the beat, seems she is trying a more commercial approach this time?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

Sia is trying so hard, gurl must eat, sleep and **** in a recording studio. 

Allan

I felt like there were too much Sia in the song and now I feel like there's too much Sia in the video (and she doesn't even appear lol). I'm all in for Brooke singing and going happy and poppy-ish but there's barely Brooke Candy there.

Archived