Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

NieR Automata

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

ab4.jpg

So NieR Automata is a direct sequel (not really, huge time gap, but yes, Emil is there) of the first NieR, following Replicant ending D/E. NieR itself is a further continuation of The Drakengard universe.

The game opens on March 10th 11945 and an intense battle between a race of aliens who have enlisted a race of machines, known as "machine lifeforms", to destroy all of mankind. Humanity's only hope of survival is their exile upon the Moon, from which they have constructed several orbital outposts and an ever-evolving series of androids to combat the machine lifeforms. The newest series of androids, known as YoRHa, are tasked to combat the remaining machine lifeforms in order to reclaim the planet for humanity.

The game focuses on 2B (blindfolded girl in dress) 9S (boy collapsed in her arms) and A2 (dramatic looking scantily clad ***** to the right)

I'm presuming I either need to read ending E of NieR in order to see how human repopulated, or it will be revealed later on in game...

Or all of humanity is shades on the moon.

9S is my favorite character. He's such a precious baby. He's gonna die though. I can feel it. All my babies meet horrible ends.

Another unique thing about this game. Due to how most of the androids on the moon are female, most are lesbians. I assume. You see other male androids like 9S in game, but not in incredible abundance (well not yet). Everyone on Earth are also androids, but they're not special YoRHa units, like 2B, 9S, and A2.

Trepadation

yeah I saw gameplay for it, it looks amazing:giveup: Might be a contender for game of the year:pray:

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

yeah I saw gameplay for it, it looks amazing:giveup: Might be a contender for game of the year:pray:

It is amazing, honestly.

NieR itself, at it's base, was an amazing concept. However, it's execution was comparably flawed.

Automata kind of takes everything that was flawed and fixes it. Then it adds lesbians.

Vodka

I've looked into this game, and it looks so well crafted. The story's interesting to follow too...... I was watching this one video of it the other day one sec 

I've actually not been playing too much vidgames for a while now, and still have games to finish but. This looks like a real solid contender to play :giveup:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Seeka
16 hours ago, Vodka said:

I've looked into this game, and it looks so well crafted. The story's interesting to follow too...... I was watching this one video of it the other day one sec 

I've actually not been playing too much vidgames for a while now, and still have games to finish but. This looks like a real solid contender to play :giveup:

Mmm Adamn and Eve. If i had the body i'd cosplay Eve,

It's really good. Though the B storyline may take a while to get to.

not to mention it requires multiple playthroughs, like the first NieR, because it has multiple endings.

Vodka
On 3/27/2017 at 5:30 PM, Seeka said:

Mmm Adamn and Eve. If i had the body i'd cosplay Eve,

It's really good. Though the B storyline may take a while to get to.

not to mention it requires multiple playthroughs, like the first NieR, because it has multiple endings.

I've only just touched upon the game, and I do very much love the concept. Idk the B storyline, so like sidestories or quests? 

I know it's gonna take a while to finish the game completely, and a lot of replays for sure, but I guess it makes it worth it to see all the endings. Options are great to have sometimes, I just hope it doesn't drag

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Seeka
16 hours ago, Vodka said:

I've only just touched upon the game, and I do very much love the concept. Idk the B storyline, so like sidestories or quests? 

I know it's gonna take a while to finish the game completely, and a lot of replays for sure, but I guess it makes it worth it to see all the endings. Options are great to have sometimes, I just hope it doesn't drag

the B storyline is what leads to B ending, and it's the storyline where you play 9S for it's entirety. It's the same as A's storyline, except for its from 9S perspective, and we see how 2B literally cannot do anything without 9S' help. It's basically your second playthrough.

9S works a bit differently, as instead of a strong attack, he hacks. However, he's a game breaker since where it required strategy to play as 2B, you can hack the technology of most bosses and beat them with three hits.

Oh but do be careful. I had a glitch in the fight with A2 where if you beat her before the conversation with the commander finishes, you're stuck in the area where you fight her. You can't escape either way.

Vodka
58 minutes ago, Seeka said:

the B storyline is what leads to B ending, and it's the storyline where you play 9S for it's entirety. It's the same as A's storyline, except for its from 9S perspective, and we see how 2B literally cannot do anything without 9S' help. It's basically your second playthrough.

9S works a bit differently, as instead of a strong attack, he hacks. However, he's a game breaker since where it required strategy to play as 2B, you can hack the technology of most bosses and beat them with three hits.

Oh but do be careful. I had a glitch in the fight with A2 where if you beat her before the conversation with the commander finishes, you're stuck in the area where you fight her. You can't escape either way.

I appreciate this explanation so much. So there will be opportunities to play as other characters, that makes the game a whole lot better . . . Thank you and noted! 

Spoiler

This just entirely hypes up the game for me. :giveup:

Seeka
7 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I appreciate this explanation so much. So there will be opportunities to play as other characters, that makes the game a whole lot better . . . Thank you and noted! 

Hide contents

This just entirely hypes up the game for me. :giveup:

Also the fight with the opera singer of death is. so. much. easier.

Actually if you wait a little while at the starting screen it'll show you an in game trailer (like most games, though many games would just repreat their opening movie, but NieR Automata has an ingame trailer) and it reveals that you play 9S and A2 so it's not really that much of a spoiler.

It's what happens in the storylines I promise I won't spoil.

I'm almost finished with the B storyline myself and it's so good. Can't wait for my third playthrough.

Archived