šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hey Girl as the 3rd Single

DeMarco

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

YES!!! tbh i dont like DIC that much anymore... at first listen i was shook but now its just OKĀ 

Ā 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
17 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Literally, the point of a single is to impact the charts and further sell an album. If this era isn't made for chart success she would have scrapped the singles and instead released videos for different songs a laĀ John Wayne. But instead she performed Million Reasons over and over again for 4 months.

So, please, tell me this era isn't about the charts.Ā 

Bottom line is the song is divisive (even moreso than AYOĀ or DH)Ā among her fans, not to mention the public. There's at least 2-3 songs that would make better singles or fan singles than Hey Girl.Ā 

Ok bottom line isĀ can ya'll stop obsessing over charts so much that's the point I'm tryna get at I get you all want herĀ to well etc but seriously ...:madge:Yes and the MR situation well of course if your song is doing well youll obviously want to see it grow to its full potentialĀ ....... And I totally understand what you mean by ok singles kinda put the album on the map cool and again you never know until something is triedĀ 

YeehawKylie
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ok bottom line isĀ can ya'll stop obsessing over charts so much that's the point I'm tryna get at I get you all want herĀ to well etc but seriously ...:madge:Yes and the MR situation well of course if your song is doing well youll obviously want to see it grow to its full potentialĀ ....... And I totally understand what you mean by ok singles kinda out the album on the map cool and again you never know until something is triedĀ 

I'm not a chartster, I was just pointing out a contradiction.Ā :laughga:

freebit

Radio is obstinate when it comes to Gaga, so I'm not sure if they'd even bother to play DIC or A-YO (the most obvious singles from the album).Ā All I know is Hey GirlĀ NEEDSĀ Ā a music video. If she wants to go left-field I'm here for it, though a lot of this site will be annoying about it if sheĀ or InterscopeĀ picks it as a single.Ā 

Glory

Now she has a bit of radio power back, she needs a sure fire hit.

Hey girl is nice but not addictive

Dancin' In Circles or A-Yo are the only options for a little summer hit

But i bet she'll release a single out of nowhere as a collab #FUNKDAFTPUNK

RadioIsOurs

Nothing really indicates that it's gonna appeal to youngsters and radio listeners...

JupiterDrive

I support this !

It's not like dancin in circles will become a hit anyways with no chours

Archived