other

Judas VS John Wayne VS Alejandro

musicnotbling

Judas, John Wayne or Alejandro  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you prefer?

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstacy

Alejandro. The way sexuality, bareness, boldness, darkness, religious symbolism, and war imagery are depicted is just Iconic. For me, that video proved that Gaga is A WOMAN. The grace and femininity in her movement and dance is just amazing. 

junolxf

John Wayne for sure. :) 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gagaplayer315

They all have excellent videos but I voted for Judas. The aesthetic, the killer choreography and that bridge :firega::firega::firega:

Trepadation

The one that talks about a bad relationship with a man, has shooked christians, uses Christianity visuals, has legendary choreography, has guns, and is practically  a short film.:poot:

Erich Johnson
5 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

The one that talks about a bad relationship with a man, has shooked christians, uses Christianity visuals, has legendary choreography, has guns, and ispractically  a short film.:poot:

lol

i'm held down

Fernster7

I love the iconic Alejandro the most but hate that video.

Judas is my favorite Gaga video but the song kind of annoys me sometimes.

John Wayne is cool too tho, but my vote goes to Alejandro. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Wet Fire

Really really difficult to choose but I chose JW (only because it's the freshest)

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Its literally apart of my user name, but Im strung out on John Wayne

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Modern Ecstacy
4 hours ago, Trepadation said:

The one that talks about a bad relationship with a man, has shooked christians, uses Christianity visuals, has legendary choreography, has guns, and is practically  a short film.:poot:

That awkward moment when I can't tell if you're talking about Judas or Alejandro.

SlaeUrAnus

Alejandro still slays my existence almost 7 years later.

In my messy era.

Fiona Apple

Judas>Alejandro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John Wayne

That J

I'm still in love with Judas baby!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived