Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is Lady Gaga to You? What Will You Do If She Is Gone?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Gaga to me, is truly our mother or my guide counselor, she gave me inspiration and help in expressing through songs. If she is gone, I would be dead. :rip: 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

musicnotbling

i can't even fathom not having her around one day

don't even wanna think about it, thanks

giphy.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy

Without spilling all my emotions out in a huge story, Lady Gaga is my Muse.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RonnieGagz

Goddess

ezgif-1-a278d89710.gif

I would die

ezgif-1-a278d89710.gif

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

QueenGaga

She's the most inspirational and amazing woman right after my mom. I'll be crying if she's gone, and I'll have a party on March 28 every year if she dies. 

Yuuri

Well let's hope by "gone" you mean she quits music, then I would move on to Troye.

tenor.gif

And I guess she's like the mother I've always wanted.

Squeeshy Keety

I hadn't realized how much she meant to me and kept me going as a confused middle/high schooler until my parents started showing their homophobia/transphobia/racism/prejudice until the sexist yam was elected

My heart would truly break without her

Might not awake without her :ohno:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Shaney

Oh jeez. She's influenced me so much that she's become apart of myself. If she was gone, I would miss her so much. I would also be thankful that somebody so kind and beautiful existed, and spread a beautiful message of freedom and love to be passed on by so many people. After all, that's the most important thing. So I guess i'd keep on living and bettering myself like I am now. I would just miss hearing her, and I would miss watching what she creates next. 

I would definitely cry. 

She's an inspirational musician but if she was gone I still have other artist's I stan.  Plus my original first stan is about to make a comeback. 

The Legendary Miss Shania Twain

tumblr_on443m1eJD1qaizd0o1_500.gif

Letmelivemylife

She's the closest thing to a mama that I've ever had ♥️. I don't ever wanna go back to life without gaga because I remember how dark it was. I would break without her. My 2 sisters and I were raised by a severely bipolar woman who took sick joy in telling us that she never wanted us. In a way it's true. She never wanted children but she bought into the whole "you aren't a woman unless you have kids" deal and my 2 sisters and I suffered for it. Medication only works if the patient ****ing takes it. I spent years trying to fill that deep emotional void and gaga was the first one to fill it. She was there when no one else was. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

31 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Well let's hope by "gone" you mean she quits music, then I would move on to Troye.

tenor.gif

And I guess she's like the mother I've always wanted.

I already have a mother though :spin:

Ferrer Zorola

She's my inspiration in more ways than one. She's not only a role model but a fashion reference. I guess to overcome the pain and loneliness I would fully stan Ariana Grande. To put it in perspective it would be like those movies where a widower marries again but can't stop thinking about his dead wife...

LIFE IS GOOD

Pacify Him

I'd probably stan Beyonce and I'll be at my lowest :toofunny:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived