đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Multiple Endings for Kingdom hearts 3?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

Okays I'm playing NieR Automata, but also I am forever hungry for Kingdom hearts 3.

And this idea came to me: What if Kingdom Hearts 3 had multiple endings?

It's entirely plausible, with it being the final game of the dark Seeker series (and probably Sora/Riku's adventures) and Xehanort basically playing with time.

So would you guys be here for multiple endings for Kingdom Hearts 3? Would you believe it'd make sense?

Also what kind of endings would you like? The kind where every ending is canon in some form, or one true ending and the rest is just icing on the cake?

codymonster

I am so hungry for Kingdom Hearts 3, its not even funny :giveup: I haven't even thought of multiple endings being an option, but it could be a good idea! Since the Kingdom Hearts series is SUCH a story driven game, I feel like they won't include multiple endings, since I think Nomura has a perfect vision for how the story should be concluded.

Either way though, I'm ready for it :queenga:

Lextyr97

I don't think that's a good idea haha. Anyone who follows the lore, wants to know the truth of how it ends, instead of separate endings.

Seeka
Just now, codymonster said:

I am so hungry for Kingdom Hearts 3, its not even funny :giveup: I haven't even thought of multiple endings being an option, but it could be a good idea! Since the Kingdom Hearts series is SUCH a story driven game, I feel like they won't include multiple endings, since I think Nomura has a perfect vision for how the story should be concluded.

Either way though, I'm ready for it :queenga:

I only think the idea is possible due to Xehanort playing with time, which is a favorite element Square Enix loves playing with.

Just now, TylerBR97 said:

I don't think that's a good idea haha. Anyone who follows the lore, wants to know the truth of how it ends, instead of separate endings.

Well with most games, there is considered one true ending. So whatever ending that is, would be considered canon, and the rest could be ignored.

Very few games and visual novels have the "every ending is canon" route. NieR, and Drakenguard as well, are one of the few examples I can think of, besides everything by bioware and bethesda, though those are game where everyone has a "personal canon" which is different from every ending being canon.

Archived