news

Wish a Happy Brithday to Lady Gaga

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roman

Like, there's no way on Earth she's gonna read it, but I wrote a huge damn message... why? I dunno :duck:

mdr

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I really do hope she sees some of the messages :kara:

I'm willing to bet that she will. 9 short years ago I would've been rolling my eyes at the thought of sending a celeb a birthday card but that was before a tiny Italian woman came into my life and changed everything. Now I totally get it. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Lippoutou

Me too I wrote a long ass message full of love :wub: one can dream but I hope she will see it

Drin Lon
4 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm willing to bet that she will. 9 short years ago I would've been rolling my eyes at the thought of sending a celeb a birthday card but that was before a tiny Italian woman came into my life and changed everything. Now I totally get it. 

You're so lovely :kara:

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

You're so lovely :kara:

Awww thank you!!!!!! 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Allison M

I wrote a short one saying i was proud of all she has accomplished and looking forward to watching and supporting her grow and evolve. And that I was excited to see her at both of the Philly Joanne World Tour shows. 

Can't believe I've been wishing her a Happy Birthday for 9 years! :kara:

Ronk
3 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Let's also thank Gaga's parents who had a shag with each other which ended up being the beginning of the incredible story about "A Star Is Born"! :diane:

I think the world owes much gratitude to her parents for bringing up a person so dedicated to helping people and spreading love and kindness.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk

I think she will cherish messages that make it clear she is loved for who is as a person, not just for her music.  I hope she realizes that her messages of love and kindness are getting through to people. 

1:48 into this Russian video from 2015 gives her that message.  They end the list of well-wishes with "most importantly, stay always so kind".  That shows Gaga that leading others by her own example of kindness is noticed and wanted.  Seeing that would really make her day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5n0MJXBYxk

I live outside the space time continuum.

Quasi
4 hours ago, Ooolong said:

I want to do it but no special message I write would be special enough for her. :giveup: 

Right? It's like we've known this woman for so long and expressed our love for her over the years in different words, ways, feelings, and emotions. And then to have the opportunity to just spill them out right here right now in one small text box, it's.....impossible. 

Spoiler

But I tried to do it anyway. :lolly:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

AJK273

giphy.gif

*reports for harmful content*

*Sets Fire to Macbook*

*Prays to SatanGa :v: *

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Jigglygoth
3 hours ago, JohnWayne23 said:

I can't believe she's that old.

:wtf:

Youthful, talented queen! :whitney:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Bloody hooker

I just signed it and wrote my message. I hope that she sees mine! :sara:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

StuckInMyMind

Thank you for sharing this and giving us all the opportunity to wish Gaga a very happy birthday! 

Archived