ARTPOP or The Fame? Better Album?

Red Velvet

Gagalbum #2  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is better?

Featured Posts

Vergil
14 hours ago, Stefani Gaga said:

The Fame gives us Summerboy,Poker Face, Just Dance, LoveGame and Brown Eyes. ARTPOP gives us Aura,Do What U Want, Applause, Sexxx Dreams and Dope. But which is better?

What about paparazzi bitch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
7 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I am disgusted at how ARTPOP is winning the poll. ARTPOP is her weakest album to date. The Fame had the hits and was choesive unlike the other girl. Her weakest song in the TF is tied or even better than the best on AP. 

You say this as though it's a fact, when it's debatable. Hits are irrelevant, as well. Plenty of artists best albums are not their most commercially successful. 

ARTPOP is just as cohesive as The Fame  as well, so kind of mind boggling that you'd say otherwise...:oprah:

holy scheisse

I never listen to the fame anymore.Becausei I listened to it to death in its prime. I like ARTPOP better as a whole while I like the fame era and nostalgia and memories much more than remembering the ARTPOP era 

junolxf

This forum really love ARTPOP. :awkney:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

ARTPOP is my favorite album of all time. The Fame is her second best, I think. It trades places with TFM depending on my mood. 

djBuffoon

Conceptually, The Fame is more assured in what it wants to say. But musically and sonically, ARTPOP is a bolder and more satisfying listen. 

Wet Fire

You guys...see ARTPOP is a good album (except a few bad songs) but TF is iconic and it's one of the best debut albums of all time and it's one of the best dance albums ever.

KURUSHITOVSKA

How can an album that had recycled songs/instrumentals from years before be better than an album that was created from nothing and changed pop and music history? Y'all need to LEARN

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Gov Hooka

The Fame is trash minus the singles. I can't believe so many people think it's better than ARTPOP

Ferrer Zorola

just dance, poker face, lovegame, paparazzi and summerboy are excellent but that's about it... The Fame feels like her least cohesive work even before the second half starts you can almost touch the downgrade. Meanwhile ARTPOP doesn't even have one bad song.

In fact one of the biggest questions I've always wondered about Gaga's discography is why the hell didn't Interscope scatter the hits through the album to make the experience more joyful. They compacted them in the first third part.

LIFE IS GOOD

FameHookah

Both are my favs omg :( *explodes*

i guess The Fame was a lot better

but musically ARTPOP snatches my weave 

WTF is MDNA

• 3 weeks later...
lost in limbo

ARTPOP, this bop filled album should gain more recognition :giveup: If it didn´t had Jewels N´ Drugs, it would be perfect :giveup:

Spoiler

Even if I agree TF is one of the best debut albums :lolga:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived