💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included on the TIME mag 100 most influential!!!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

The TIME 100—annual list of the most influential people in the world—features a number of leading artists, politicians, lawmakers, scientists and leaders of tech and business. Although TIME's editors will choose the final list of honorees, we want readers to share their choices with us as well.

Cast your vote using link below. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. E.T. on April 16, and the winner of the reader poll will be announced immediately after. This year's official TIME 100 list will be announced April 20.

http://time.com/4706623/2017-time-100-poll/

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

After they gave the dillusional tyrant Person of the Year, TIME has been cancelled for me.

4a5t9qf.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Pacify Him

Why is Beyonce even in that thumbnail? What she do? :oprah:

I’m getting on your nerves

GagaXCupcakke
15 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

After they gave the dillusional tyrant Person of the Year, TIME has been cancelled for me.

4a5t9qf.jpg

It's not an award for the best person. It was for the most influential. 

I could see the Cash Me Outside girl being on this years list.:gaycat:

18 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

she deserves a spot just by existing, if this was Billboard she'll already be named as #1

Madam Margolyes
22 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

For being pregnant :poot:

i know this isn't the popular opinion here and im in no way a trump supporter but the mainstream media's treatment of Gaga after the superbowl was EXTREMELY negative cus she didn't make a statement. I don't mean the GP but a lot of pundits were like "ohh it wasn't political enough" (meanwhile they weren't blindly defending her during Judas so..)

and I love how they act like trump is so out of line for suggesting they have an agenda yet when Gaga's performance didn't mach up with what they wanted they criticized her for it. (again before you come after me, where were these mainstream pundits defending her antics when it was volantis andSXSW)

All I'm saying is while it's cool and helpful to vote for stuff like this don't be upset if she isn't on it cus she didn't decide to have a powerpoint of muslim and mexican immigrants behind her when she sang this land is your land.

4 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

For being pregnant :poot:

for being talked about 17X more than Gaga was. I'm sorry but wtf is up with everyone acting like people don't talk about/refer to Beyonce all the time. If you can pretend straight people, the GP and other gays don't flip a **** over her that's fine but I bet you 100 dollars you think Gaga should be on the list even though the only time she was INFLUENCING a significant amount of americans it was the superbowl which wasn't even 2016.

28 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

You would PRAY to have people talk about Joanne the way people did about Lemonade

Madam Margolyes
7 minutes ago, Jed said:

for being talked about 17X more than Gaga was. I'm sorry but wtf is up with everyone acting like people don't talk about/refer to Beyonce all the time. If you can pretend straight people, the GP and other gays don't flip a **** over her that's fine but I bet you 100 dollars you think Gaga should be on the list even though the only time she was INFLUENCING a significant amount of americans it was the superbowl which wasn't even 2016.

You would PRAY to have people talk about Joanne the way people did about Lemonade

lmao chill i was just joking, i actually voted yes for bey

2 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

lmao chill i was just joking, i actually voted yes for bey

there's usually an overwhelmingly negative bias towards her on here so you can't take it personally

Pacify Him
42 minutes ago, Popo said:

she deserves a spot just by existing, if this was Billboard she'll already be named as #1

"Deserved" seems a bit of a stretch. I don't really recall her doing anything other than wave a feminist flag during her performance which don't mean anything seeing as she actually shows after she's done performing.

Needless to say, she seemed to jump on anything trendy based on societal problems without any real heartfelt comment - or even a comment about them at all.

34 minutes ago, Jed said:

No. I don't like both of those albums

I’m getting on your nerves

JR Gg

This is not about popularity people. Influential people depends on a lot of factors. Beyoncé's Lemonade has inspired many people in 2016. However, Gaga has maintained a prodigious amount of influence on certain groups over the years, such as the LGBT community. Beyoncé is an icon but Gaga is nothing lesser than her. So quit saying just because Lemonade is bigger than Joanne, that makes Beyoncé more influential than Gaga. :gaysia:

Insert you are entitled to your wrong opinion.gif :nails:

I voted yes for both tho :gaycat:

Archived