Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Mirror: Gaga says fame made her so lonely it was “painful”

Bolkins

Featured Posts

Bolkins

"Lady Gaga says fame made her so lonely it was “painful” – and admits she cried in the arms of staff she barely knew when she was hassled in public.

The singer, while discussing her rise to fame, reveals she found it hard to connect with her old friends in New York when she became an overnight star in 2008 around the release of Just Dance.

“Your whole life changes,” she says. “The atmosphere, the energy around you, the responsibility, it just zaps you into a rollercoaster.

“I don’t think I will ever feel comfortable with fame.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lady-gagas-heartbreaking-confession-fame-10094474

---

Not sure if this was AP, I couldn't find it though. I understand where she's coming from I think it would mess anyone up, she dealt with it well really. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

This subject keeps getting re-hashed. I feel like we've heard her talk about this a million times. Put these feelings into music and not tabloids, please. :poot:

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

This subject keeps getting re-hashed. I feel like we've heard her talk about this a million times. Put these feelings into music and not tabloids, please. :poot:

This is a translation from an interview she did in September when did press for Perfect Illusion in Berlin mixed with info she gave on RuPaul's podcast.

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

This is a translation from an interview she did in September when did press for Perfect Illusion in Berlin mixed with info she gave on RuPaul's podcast.

My point still stands, I wanna hear it in a song. :emma:

GhettoFabulous

I still want it though :diane:(I'm lonely anyway:madge:)

ummm but this from the What's tee podcast:lana::lana:

Yuuri

It's hard to really now what's her real thoughts are since she has a song called "The Fame" in which she sings " Give me something I wanna be

Retro glamour Hollywood, yes, we live for the

Fame, doin' it for the fame

'Cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous"

venusfly
Just now, Misaki said:

It's hard to really now what's her real thoughts are since she has a song called "The Fame" in which she sings " Give me something I wanna be

she wrote that song before she even started in the industry though :shrug:

Anderson123

Fame is so crazy. I remember Amy Winehouse saying how she wouldn't be able to handle it, that it'd drive her crazy or destroy her. It's in the documentary "Amy" actually but I don't remember the exact words, it's just that she wouldn't be able to handle the paparazzi or the pressure of being famous.

The Child

Then give us a Fame Monster 2.0 thematically where you talk about this. I know she has talked about Fame a hundred times in her songs but this time she can really talk about it cause she has experienced it and she has experienced both its the positive & negative effects.

It makes me think about this Britney quote:

tumblr_ln0scjAXUH1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TheKillerQueen

If she doesn't want Fame anymore, she can give it to me. :stalkga:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Killa

I may be extremely lonely, but being lonely while being sorrounded by millions and millions of people is on a whole other level.

Gagadonna
42 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Could be ironical too. Just look at her VMA 2009 Paparazzi performance... 

But I'm still skeptical about Donatella song... 

Archived