💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Charlie Hides talks about meeting Gaga on Drag Race

Ophelia

Featured Posts

Laceface

Why have I seen him out of drag, on UK tv before? Was he on botched or something in the US too? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Yaaaa! so happy for this.

On AS2 , we have Katya diary and now we have Charlie's, thst's great.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip
13 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

So when did Gaga film it? In August, just before PI being released?

August. I think this was the day she filmed the part where she judges

lady-gaga-wears-an-over-sized-suit-with-

Creyk
1 hour ago, Laceface said:

Why have I seen him out of drag, on UK tv before? Was he on botched or something in the US too? 

He was on some talk shows

bitchimtrying

He doesn't know much about her if he doesn't know about Taylor. Like??????? wtf?????

1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

He doesn't know much about her if he doesn't know about Taylor. Like??????? wtf?????

this was filmed last july.

bitchimtrying
Just now, Sebs said:

this was filmed last july.

Haha, I posted before reading through the comments. I'm such an idiot. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Does he really think Gaga has the time to watch his videos slagging her off? I bet she has never heard of him before, he needs to come down off his pedestal and realise he got to meet the Queen. (I am interested to know what he's said about her, by the looks of it he is a bitter Madonna fan).

Economy

I only whatched his Cher, Gaga and Madonna rivalry vids. What did he say about Gaga??????

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, JamesFox said:

Does he really think Gaga has the time to watch his videos slagging her off? I bet she has never heard of him before, he needs to come down off his pedestal and realise he got to meet the Queen. (I am interested to know what he's said about her, by the looks of it he is a bitter Madonna fan).

Bish his videos were really popular... Don't be ignorant if you haven't even watched his videos yet :madge:

JanPianoMusic

How do you think Gaga would've responded if she had blurted out that Madonna comment?

You will never please everyone.

Schwerk
2 hours ago, JanPianoMusic said:

How do you think Gaga would've responded if she had blurted out that Madonna comment?

I think she´d find it funny if he had said it with the right tone of voice. But he was smart holding it in since you don´t wanna risk it in a situation where she seriously wants to share her knowledge with you.

Personally I used to watch his video´s all the time untill it got a bit same old same old to me. Not such a fan of his Gaga impression, mostly because of the outfits, they are too tacky. Madonna is often spot on and I really hope he´s Madonna for Snatch Game. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

maxthewonderdog

I thought some of his videos were amusing way back when. The novelty quickly wore off as he often repeated the same thing in most of them. Now I find him irritating and annoying. Frankly, I'm surprised he made the cut with the competition being so fierce. But whatever! Maybe he can win me over before he's sent home.

Archived