💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rupauls Drag Race Untucked Ft. Lady Gaga

Borislshere

Featured Posts

freebit

The fact that she put in the effort to talk directly to, and give all of this personal advice for all of them is so sweet. And I loved how unintentionally informative it was about herself too.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Gaga admitting she would put on a voice and persona for the first 3 years of her career though :udidnt: 

Where are the "I miss FameGa" stans :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She is always mean, like all the time.  She's like Azealia Banks. Other drags seemed nice and because of Eureka I almost made a generalisation that drags are always that rude and mean towards other people.

"My favorite shape is round"

"I can see that"

"bitch I will eat you"

lol best drag race quote ever hahaha. I agree in that she does have an attitude problem but I did tear up at her fan girl moment when gaga walked in because I could relate to it so much. You could see gaga's maternal side kick in when she leaned in to hug Eureka. "Mother monster is here". Gaga will always be mama monster

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, freebit said:

The fact that she put in the effort to talk directly to, and give all of this personal advice for all of them is so sweet. And I loved how unintentionally informative it was about herself too.

Exactly. We got to see gaga's maternal side come out during the show too. She'll always be mama monster ♥️. 

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, come to papa said:

OMG this is so great, another proof of how genuine Gaga is.

She wasn't there for anything but wholeheartedly to share the joy and to help the contestants.

I can't 

Exactly. My bio mom is staying with me for a week so she watching drag race with me. She asked why gaga's nickname was "mother monster" so I went into the history behind that. To be perfectly honest though, it isn't a nickname. It's who she is. We got to see a lot of gaga's maternal side on the show

Letmelivemylife
21 hours ago, Roman said:

The fact that she remembers every outfit and details about them :diane:

The were never costumes to her despite the common misconception that they are. They're who she is ♥️

MonsterAura

She goes from telling one contestant not to let other people tell them what to do, to telling another contestant to tone down the makeup :toofunny:  :lolga:

Bradley
35 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

"My favorite shape is round"

"I can see that"

"bitch I will eat you"

lol best drag race quote ever hahaha. I agree in that she does have an attitude problem but I did tear up at her fan girl moment when gaga walked in because I could relate to it so much. You could see gaga's maternal side kick in when she leaned in to hug Eureka. "Mother monster is here". Gaga will always be mama monster

I'm not impressed by it. I don't like it when people are only nice to famous and influential people like Gaga. It's called ass-licking. I respect people who are nice to everyone, regardless of their popularity or status in society.

21 hours ago, Roman said:

The fact that she remembers every outfit and details about them :diane:

She made notes lol

Roman
19 minutes ago, mic said:

She made notes lol

I mean when the queens were on the runway. Every time Gaga saw an outfit inspired by her look, even if she wore it 6 or 8 years ago, she told an interesting fact about it

mdr

22 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I was shocked as well :air:

I think Farrah wanted to pull it off on the runway but decided in the last second to not do it :/

She wanted to but talked herself out of it, you can see her grab where the tearaway is and then suddenly turn around and walk back 

He/They

synched
5 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Gaga admitting she would put on a voice and persona for the first 3 years of her career though :udidnt: 

Where are the "I miss FameGa" stans :gum: 

She admitted that before in an interview but i don't remember which one it was.

She was so insecure that she had to create a new voice to go along with her persona. But as she felt more and more comfortable she started to use her real speaking voice in interviews.

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, definthejam said:

She was so insecure that she had to create a new voice to go along with her persona. But as she felt more and more comfortable she started to use her real speaking voice in interviews.

I know :emma: I was just trying to point out something other than the whole "I'm not part of the gay community" bit :shrug: 

This really was wonderful. I can't at how shady Eureka was backstage though. I love Nina Bonina-Brown, but I'm worried about ha :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gagas love
On 3/25/2017 at 8:08 AM, LoisLilMonster said:

Sorry for my ignorance but what is this?

It's blocked in my country :madge: I had just eliminated Hola! from my device and now I have to download it again :emma:

***** rupauls drag race untucked !!!

its like a backstage episode of the queens while the judges talk

Gagas love
9 hours ago, definthejam said:

that was part of the nostalgia, the fact tthat gaga was a character, now its stefani 

Archived